Allow me to introduce to you the Saudi food restaurant chain called Al Baik

Smart_Guy

Fully Optimized
Hello gourmets :)

The only reason for this introduction is simply how different and special this Al Baik is. Before going into details, I'll give a preview on what I mean by special. Here are some pics and videos:

albaik-restaurant-416647.jpg

CsLVl8RXYAALo8N.jpg

maxresdefault5.jpg

And now for a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK-v17ZE5XI

When I visit them, I always face trouble getting in line due to how crowded it usually is.

It is a fast food fried chicken restaurant. Here are the meals it provides:

%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%88-%D8%AF%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%83.png

The first line is chicken and the second is fish and shrimp. The main dish it provides that is the main attraction and the pride of this place is the regular fried chicken. Here are some actual pics of it:

Al_Baik_broast_chicken_meal.jpg

177.imgcache.jpg

It is my all time no. 1 favorite that unlike other places I stayed loyal to it ever since I knew it 20 years ago. No other fried chicken even comes closer to it. KFC is nothing compared to it. Some of their branches have KFC close to it and that latter is like abandoned. People park their cars on front of it to walk to Al Baik :p

The taste is crazy and their services are superb. The price for the typical/main dish; a 4 peaces of fried chicken (or half a 900G chicken) with a bun of bread and two packs of garlic sauce is SAR 12 ($3.2 USD). They provide free drinking water and free extra bread and garlic sauce (as seen needed) to dine-in customers. The garlic sauce alone is a peace of art. It even reached Wikipedia. Here's a link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Baik

Do you have something similar to this where you live?

Bon appetit :)

If I do that, I won't be eating there ever :p

They have a total of 68 branch here, 99% are located around where I live and it is almost impossible to find less than 20 waiting before you unless you march like a soldier once they open.

They have the best chicken I've ever had! I crave their chicken when ever I think about it.

By the way, here are some of their prices:

4 peace fried chicken meal with one bread bun and 2 packs of garlic sauce:
$3.2 USD

8 peace fried chicken meal with two bread buns and 4 packs of garlic sauce:
$6.2 USD

Nuggets (10 Pcs.):
$3.2 USD

Nuggets (7 Pcs.):
$2.4 USD

Chicken nugget sandwich:
$1.4 USD

Chicken nugget burger (small size):
$0.8 USD

Fish fillet sticks (10 Pcs.):
$2.9 USD

Fish fillet sandwich:
$1.4 USD

Shrimp sandwich:
$2.4 USD

Almost all of those come spicy too in the same prices.

God, I'm bored!
(And hungry)

This is what it looks like:

20120721_Chicken-Fillet-Sandwich.png

A big peace of nugget with garlic sauce, pickles and french fries (I ask to remove that last one) wrapped in white bread.

Oh. My. God!

LOL... yeah....NO!

I'll stay with chick-fil-a thanks, and if there are more than 5 people in front of me, I'll go to another one. :)

https://www.chick-fil-a.com/
I'm with Technician here, if there's any kind of a line, I'll go somewhere else to eat, There's no food so tasty that it's worth standing in line for. IMO, Chick-fil-a is nothing special, just OK.

My favorite place for chicken these days is El Pollo Loco (The crazy chicken). It's grilled over an open flame, not fried.

http://www.elpolloloco.com/

Wow SG, those are some really cheap prices for chicken....No wonder that food chain is so popular. I have to agree w/you in saying that KFC chicken is not that good.

I go to Rico Pollo chicken restaurant where they have the best tasting chicken wings I ever tasted. Also they cook their chicken on open flame, so it's really good.

I am not really very fond of chicken, especially grilled chicken
I do like Wendy's spicy chicken sandwiches and chili though.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

This is what it looks like:

20120721_Chicken-Fillet-Sandwich.png

A big peace of nugget with garlic sauce, pickles and french fries (I ask to remove that last one) wrapped in white bread.

Oh. My. God!

That is the worst looking pile of...food I have seen in a long time. Enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom