For All you Dell Haters....

My dad acually got one of there XPS's and i have to say.........its a damn good computer, i think they have really stepped up in the last year or too and acually started making quality products.......but thats just my opinion. :D!

Osak said:
My dad acually got one of there XPS's and i have to say.........its a damn good computer, i think they have really stepped up in the last year or too and acually started making quality products.......but thats just my opinion. :D!

True, but you can build one that is just as good if not better than the XPS's for cheaper.

My Dell came in 4 days- no problem, no fuss and a great-value-for-money computer which after 4 months has not had a single problem...

hehe yeah... I could never remember a whole convosation like that though...must have been recorded or something surely to type up :eek:

What I dont get about the XPS though (some people might argue with me) but aren't AMD supposed to be better for games? and thats what its built for? Surely, unless they can only give Intel processors, they would have chosen AMD though.

Just made me laugh for some reason when i saw the advert stating a game machine and then said 'powered by a Intel Pentium 4 Processor'...like i said lol, no idea why, hehe. I dont have anything against Intel though. They are very good for everything really, though aren't known for being as good with games, thats all.

Back
Top Bottom