all wii owners

thats because 3rd partys dont put any time into there games for nintendo....

We'll see what the Gamespot review says.

Looks like some weird anime Jap crap to me, but maybe I'm wrong.

Nothing wrong with that...some of the best games ever made were from the Japanese.

Tekken? Dead or Alive? Metal Gear Solid? Silent Hill? Resident Evil? Ninja Gaiden?

Get my point?

Nothing wrong with that...some of the best games ever made were from the Japanese.

Tekken? Dead or Alive? Metal Gear Solid? Silent Hill? Resident Evil? Ninja Gaiden?

Get my point?
I never said all Japanese games were bad, but this looks like it's straight out of a comic book...

thats the creators classic mark all his games have been cell shaded
dont judge a game off its looks
i mean the open cell shaded worlds helps put in a different type of graphical feel
couple that with a gta/hack and slash type game with crazy weapons and guns and you get a great game
no more heroes is aether a game you will love or a game you will hate thats just the way sudia 51 games are

I never said all Japanese games were bad, but this looks like it's straight out of a comic book...

Dude, have you played Okami? That game literally looks like art. Okami is easily one of the most underrated games ever made. It was so nice though...

Dude, have you played Okami? That game literally looks like art. Okami is easily one of the most underrated games ever made. It was so nice though...

did u here? there porting it to wii
so many people asked for it on wii
and didnt buy it for ps2
its coming out sometime in the spring\

:update:
gamespot gave no more heroes a 9.0
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/heroes/review.html?sid=6185000&tag=topslot;title;1
this is big gamespot like hates wii
xplay gave it a 5/5
ign gave it a 7.8
but i belive the review wasnt done by mat and the other guy doesnt care for
killer seven... ill be picking this up tommrow

Back
Top Bottom