All Things Apple

I think the reason Apple catches all the heat is cause they put them selves out there as a company that is superior to other which leaves you open to more critical comments. I own a Macbook so I'm not spreading the hate but to be honest Jobs coming on the stage and just throwing around a bunch of other phones that are hardly as popular as their phone hardly does anything to less how people feel.

I also found it interesting how he touted up that it dropped less than 1 more call than the iPhone 3gs per 100 calls but that adds up really fast if you take in to consideration that if there are over 1 million iPhone 4s out there if you say they make one call a day you're already talking about anywhere from 10,000 to 90,000 dropped calls in relation to the iPhone 3GS. Which... is kind of noticeable.

I suppose I was expecting Jobs to come out and be a little more humble but instead he made it a sell apple moment cause he knew people would be watching. It was all about touting their "state of the art" test facilities and how many PhD. Engineers they have. Whooopty Doooooo, and the other cell phone companies don't have such things?

Apple puts them selves out there and they get what ever they deserve Microsoft has been through the same kind of shit as well. When you stand on top everyone throws the stones at you.

I'm just disappointed with how the handled the release of the white iPhone. Instead of saying flat out "we're not releasing them till later in the year", they kept releasing teasers that led me to believe that I would own one by the end of this month.

Oh well, it's a tool that I use for work. I can't afford to wait longer.

I think the reason Apple catches all the heat is cause they put them selves out there as a company that is superior to other which leaves you open to more critical comments.

I feel the same way. What I don't understand is why Apple didn't just say, "Hey, yea there's a minor design flaw and this is how we plan to handle it". Instead of beating around the bush and denying that there actually is a problem.

Back
Top Bottom