All Things Apple

The shake to shuffle feature is pretty nifty, but I didn't really see anything today that made me wowed.

I do applaud Apple for making the new Nanos in bolder, sharper colors rather than that pussy pastel crap they had for the fat 3G Nano.

As for the iPod Touch, I like the size and looks, but adding the external speaker is just a no-no. We don't need any more of those idiots who have their music blasting out of their crappy speakerphones because they want to look cool and want everyone to hear what they're listening to.

I am a Apple MP3 player hater and I have to say, their deals are preatty dam good with the nano's. The iPod Touch is where they lose their good price-to-space ratio.

I also look at iTunes as a evil program. Always watching if you get music from god knows where.(Sarcasm)
I always wanted a good old fashioned drag and drop PMP (For those who don't even know what a iPod is, its in the category of Personal Media Players).

There are many other things out there that people don't know about. I for one am going to get a Cowon O2 when it comes out. It has no syncing program to weigh it down either. It comes with a SDHC slot so I can later add SDHC cards of up to 32GB!($100 bucks for one, 16GB SDHC is $40). That leaves an amazing amount of room. You can store all music on the built in memory avable in 8/16/32GB and have video's on a separate SDHC card.

For those who look at the iPod's space, you can't fit a whole series of anime on it plus your music unless you have a 32GB Touch which is ($400 bucks!)

Sorry for the rant, I just don't like it when people don't know there are other PMP's other than iPod's. There's also the Cowon S9 which looks to be a iTouch killer.

If your interested in the O2, here's 2 links:
http://www.cowonglobal.com/
http://dapreview.net/news.php?item.4317.5

Another good brand is Archos, as well as Creative Labs.

yeah liek i payed $250? for my 80 gig and i love it but for like $230? you only 8? Gb come on i guess its the touch screen

I hope they aren't going to use the tapered design across all their products.

I can't stand that design.

yeah liek i payed $250? for my 80 gig and i love it but for like $230? you only 8? Gb come on i guess its the touch screen

Flash memory is expensive.

Back
Top Bottom