All Religious And Non Look At This!

You guys are ******* retarded. It's a parody forum. Stop believing everything you read. Sure, there are those types of people in america but don't waste your time on a parody forum.

yea, they do a very good job at the fake acting and the whole website design is nice looking not just the forums

Yeah. I think it would be fun to go along with their shananagins for a few days. They are pretty funny.

Well, regardless, i need sleep.
Btw-I'm banned for my lonely body part.

I've also read ARs post. But I've backed you up there. User is "LBCwill-burn-in-hell" :D

Hahaha. That was quick with in the 30 seconds I took to write this, they've deleted my post and account. Superman, if you've still got your account, you should ask them if they are scared of what I wrote. Cuz I talked about how they are fraud and linked to the Wiki page and talked about how they are atheists and linked to this page.

EDIT: This is what I posted:
"Wow. You all are so full of crap it's unbelievable. I'm embarrassed that there are people out there like you that even call yourself Christians. Superman is correct; you'll be the ones burning in hell.

I also like how "into" your whole "fake church" thing you are. F-in losers. Or should I say Atheists? Go crawl in a hole and die by yourself, before I am the one who puts you out of your misery for you. "

That is a joke forum. but it's portrayed as a serious forum as a way of poking fun at religion.

thus, when you go onto their site posting links to the wikipedia article that explains the joke, it takes the fun out of it, so of course they deleted your post.

Anybody organising raids on other sites from here gets banned.

actually, let me write that in bold, just to back up the message

ANYBODY ORGANISING OR SUGGESTING RAIDS ON OTHER SITES WILL BE BANNED

That is a joke forum. but it's portrayed as a serious forum as a way of poking fun at religion.

thus, when you go onto their site posting links to the wikipedia article that explains the joke, it takes the fun out of it, so of course they deleted your post.

Anybody organising raids on other sites from here gets banned.

actually, let me write that in bold, just to back up the message

ANYBODY ORGANISING OR SUGGESTING RAIDS ON OTHER SITES WILL BE BANNED

And maybe I don't want my Christianity poked fun at...

I'm not organizing any raid. I had my one post to say what I wanted to say...fake site or not. It's an insult to my beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom