Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-22-2009, 05:46 AM   #91
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 170
Send a message via AIM to root_assassin
Default Re: All Religious And Non Look At This!

well im glad to find out its a joke but its still a very sick one
__________________

root_assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:48 AM   #92
Fully Optimized
 
dude_56013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,262
Default Re: All Religious And Non Look At This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by root_assassin View Post
well im glad to find out its a joke but its still a very sick one
That's exactly my point. I don't care if it's a sick and pathetic joke or not. It still insults my religion and I at least wanted to have my one say in it. It kind of makes me feel good that they deleted my post...I guess it was "up to par" Bah. I'll always stand up for my beliefs.
__________________

__________________
Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.4GHz || GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 || Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3-1600 || EVGA GeForce GTX 480 || Samsung EVO 256GB SSD
my feet get cold and that gives me diarrhea sometimes - Smart_Guy
dude_56013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:51 AM   #93
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 170
Send a message via AIM to root_assassin
Default Re: All Religious And Non Look At This!

same here, even at risk of being banned it was worth it lol
root_assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:53 AM   #94
Fully Optimized
 
dude_56013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,262
Default Re: All Religious And Non Look At This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by root_assassin View Post
same here, even at risk of being banned it was worth it lol
Don't get me wrong; asking for a ban (as in me writing this right now) is not my intention. But Jesus will always be > CF. It's just how it is. That said, like I mentioned above, my plan is not to "spam" or "attack" them. I said what I had to say.
__________________
Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.4GHz || GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 || Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3-1600 || EVGA GeForce GTX 480 || Samsung EVO 256GB SSD
my feet get cold and that gives me diarrhea sometimes - Smart_Guy
dude_56013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:56 AM   #95
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 170
Send a message via AIM to root_assassin
Default Re: All Religious And Non Look At This!

well i said what i had to say and i did it through spam, so its all good
root_assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:59 AM   #96
Fully Optimized
 
dude_56013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,262
Default Re: All Religious And Non Look At This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by root_assassin View Post
well i said what i had to say and i did it through spam, so its all good
Well, I mean as a massive attack (like what 4chan does, etc.)...
__________________
Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.4GHz || GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 || Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3-1600 || EVGA GeForce GTX 480 || Samsung EVO 256GB SSD
my feet get cold and that gives me diarrhea sometimes - Smart_Guy
dude_56013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:03 AM   #97
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 170
Send a message via AIM to root_assassin
Default Re: All Religious And Non Look At This!

yea, thats way to much to do over a website
root_assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:55 AM   #98
Site Team
 
root's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,003
Default Re: All Religious And Non Look At This!

it's not that I don't care what your beliefs are.

it's not that I think that this forum is greater than Jesus, it's not that I don't think that you should defend your faith.

it's simple, if you start trouble on another website and try to organise that trouble from here in the same way that they do on 4chan then you'll be banned.

feel free to sign up to whatever site you like to make your beliefs known, but if you start a thread (or make a post) trying to organise a raid on another forum, attacking someone else's beliefs try to arrange for loads of spam on another place then you'll be banned.

it's not even that I think that these people are right, or that their beliefs are justified, or that the joke is funny...

just that starting a war is not a fun thing to do, and I don't want to have to clean up the mess if anyone else decides to bring the war here.
__________________
I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian…
Im sick of people saying 'dont waste paper'. If trees wanted to live, they'd all carry guns.
"The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; The inherent vice of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries."
root is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:15 PM   #99
Beta Member
 
Wide-Open's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1
Default Re: All Religious And Non Look At This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by root View Post
it's simple, if you start trouble on another website and try to organise that trouble from here in the same way that they do on 4chan then you'll be banned.
Amen Brother. You see, plotting like that leaves traces...

I would be a liar if I said Jesus & I haven't been following this thread since its beginning. It's fun to see how people never seem to read the previous post, and decide it's time for "trolling".

Fortunately for you, we don't invade other sites. Jesus would not approve. We talk amongst ourselves, praising Him, and we take the Bible word for word. It may seem a bit strange, and it may offend, but that's what we do.

You peeps are on a computer forum, you should know how it works.

Yours in Christ,

Wide-Open
Wide-Open is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:34 PM   #100
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: All Religious And Non Look At This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by root View Post
it's not that I don't care what your beliefs are.

it's not that I think that this forum is greater than Jesus, it's not that I don't think that you should defend your faith.

it's simple, if you start trouble on another website and try to organise that trouble from here in the same way that they do on 4chan then you'll be banned.

feel free to sign up to whatever site you like to make your beliefs known, but if you start a thread (or make a post) trying to organise a raid on another forum, attacking someone else's beliefs try to arrange for loads of spam on another place then you'll be banned.

it's not even that I think that these people are right, or that their beliefs are justified, or that the joke is funny...

just that starting a war is not a fun thing to do, and I don't want to have to clean up the mess if anyone else decides to bring the war here.
I agree 100% with this , if you would like to plan a "raid" then do so via your IM client dont leave evidence of it in an open forum
__________________

__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0