The all new Member photos...<merged>

Status
Not open for further replies.

hirelimos.com

Solid State Member
Computer needed for limos

Hi All

Here's a little task for you.

We run a fleet of custom limousines, were probably the pimp my ride of the limo industry.

We are presantly designing, a futuristic limousine, which will be called the Devil (we already built the joker.. which was voted europes best limo)
Pic Here
Ok enough of the sales pitch. Heres what I need,

A powerful and ROBUST laptap, that can run of 12V, with large hard drives, and MP4, we want to use the laptop, as an entertainment centre. We presantly use archos 480 (small mp4 players), but we want to control the whole vehicles electronics, (strobes, disco lights,stargazer roof, stereo etc etc)
And we want to offer clients on the move internet connection, hopefully the Vodafone connection will suffice
do you think this is possible ? and if so, any ideas on how much this might cost. We want this next limo to be the ultimate in gaming, and entertainment

Your thoughts are welcomed, this is a genuine enquiry

Regards

<removed spam link>

Paul
Owner
www.hirelimos.com

Re: Computer needed for limos

hirelimos.com said:
Hi All

We run a fleet of custom limousines, were probably the pimp my ride of the limo industry.

We are presantly designing, a futuristic limousine, which will be called the Devil (we already built the joker.. which was voted europes best limo)
Pic Here

Ok enough of the sales pitch. Heres what I need,

A powerful and ROBUST laptap, that can run of 12V, with large hard drives, and MP4, we want to use the laptop, as an entertainment centre. We presantly use archos 480 (small mp4 players), but we want to control the whole vehicles electronics, (strobes, disco lights,stargazer roof, stereo etc etc)
And we want to offer clients on the move internet connection, hopefully the Vodafone connection will suffice
do you think this is possible ? and if so, any ideas on how much this might cost. We want this next limo to be the ultimate in gaming, and entertainment

Regards

Paul
Owner

Dont be a Freaking Retard, this is the MEMBERS PHOTOS!!!!!!!
IDOIT!!

<spam link removed>

Re: Computer needed for limos

hirelimos.com said:
Hi All

Pic Here Ok enough of the sales pitch. Heres what I need,

Regards

Paul
Owner

Wrong section ? Not to mention being a oblivious and useless post ...
Anyhow, great idea joining up the two member photo threads together ... although having to tgo to the last page and having to scroll all the way to the right is a pain ...

<removed spam link>

comeo on guys give him some slack. he probaly looked and seeing as though this is a big thread posted it here.

hey limo dudes, go to http://computerforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3

hit new thread, and go from there.

and for ur laptop, i would get the verizon wireless internet, but w/e

and that seems plausible but i am not a laptop expert

alright on the the member pictures........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom