Kage
malbuk87uk
root
slayer
~mr mixx~
setishock
maruice
99nasha

But then again, looking through the pages, there are people like..
David-Brand
Hes labled as a mod, but not listed at the bottom of the page. Whats with this. Also there was this kid with like a ...transformer avatar. And hes listed a mod. But again not at the bottom of the page. As with webmonkey, he wasn't listed at the bottom of the page, but yet still has his powers.

So just kinda wondering here, can they still mod? Or just kinda why are they still labeled ''mods''

:confused:

Well when webmoneky was removed so was someone else. And webmonkey i thought was banned. But eh. Oh well. Kinda for got about lurkswithin. Not sure whats of him. But who cares. Hes like never on. Not too many of the mods are anymore. Oh well...

lurkswithin is NO LONGER a mod. His powers are off

And, these mods may have the powers still, just that they are not listed

Yeah, I think it's time to see which moderators are active or inactive. Most are, like Setishock, Mr. Mixx, Mark Thorpe etc but some who don't even come here anymore are still moderators...:confused:

mammikoura said:
I think webmonkey doesn't have his powers anymore.
And isn't lurkswithin a mod too?
No, webmonkey had what powers he was left with, adjusted by David, it was something to do with the transitional period, after he was downgraded to guru

alvino said:
Yeah, I think it's time to see which moderators are active or inactive. Most are, like Setishock, Mr. Mixx, Mark Thorpe etc but some who don't even come here anymore are still moderators...:confused:
With respect, it is no concern of you or any member, which mods are active, the only person that need be concerned, as you put it is David

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Well, I was thinking.. we have the twelve current mods:

David
Mark Thorp
Lord Kalthorn
Kage
malbuk87uk
root
slayer
~mr mixx~
setishock
maurice
99nasha

But then again, looking through the pages, there are people like..
David-Brand
Hes labled as a mod, but not listed at the bottom of the page. Whats with this. Also there was this kid with like a ...transformer avatar. And hes listed a mod. But again not at the bottom of the page. As with webmonkey, he wasn't listed at the bottom of the page, but yet still has his powers.

So just kinda wondering here, can they still mod? Or just kinda why are they still labeled ''mods''

:confused:
Brand was a temporary guest of David's I think you'll find, all these queries!, I look upon myself as one of the more accessible mods, ask me, instead of making stabs in the dark as to what we do, & where we are, my door is always open

Maurice :)

Maurice said:
With respect, it is no concern of you or any member, which mods are active, the only person that need be concerned, as you put it is David

Well it was really just a suggestion...no need to shoot it down.

alvino said:
Well it was really just a suggestion...no need to shoot it down.

I wouldn't say he shot it down, he was more so informing him that David is really the only one who should care.

Back
Top Bottom