All Members Read This

setishock

Wizard of Wires
I appear to be the only mod in here right now. Please stop the reporting. I'm going as fast as I can...

what u mean ur the only mod left or the only mod still using this site? YAY SETIS IS HERE!!!!no more wombat

money_man said:
what u mean ur the only mod left or the only mod still using this site? YAY SETIS IS HERE!!!!no more wombat
please don't say stuff like that.
I meant I'm the only one on duty as of this time. And there is just a crap lod of these posts to clear out. I got a tooth that is hurting like hell and I'm not in the mood for this. So just bear with me while I do my job.

In this case I needed the members to stop reporting because it was about the same thing I was already working on. I got all of the names he was using from the start and just hunted them down. They are now just name banned but I put copies where david can see them and he has to do the IP blocks.
Any way I think I got them all and my thanks for cooperating with me on this. And for the reporting that started the hunt.
Now please go back to reporting things as you would normally do.
Oh and if I missed any just report it and I'll get it later unless it's profane.
Thanks again...

Back
Top Bottom