All

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
I think this site is going to get better with AMD gone because i came before him and i thought this site was well good to be honest i think David is cleaning it up and i am happy the way there is not as many stickes in the computer section bit, its clean well done who eva has moved this and DAVID i have filled that form in.

Well done all MODS on cleaning it up abit, LK go back to MOD and there should be no more MODS after that because with LK on he can clean it abit faster because he has been a MOD for along time and will help more.

GD LUCK ALL MODS ON CLEANING

AMD ZEN YOU MAKE ME SICK i have just read all the post you have made on GIAN and RAKEDOG how sick we dont need this on DAVIDS FORUMS clean that please mod edit every word that is on the flaming forums please before new people read and think its a flaming forums aswell.

Yes indeed, last night became very hectic... AMD personally attacked we with stuff like "Go fuck your buddy gian and fuck off you fucking bitch".. I've NEVER said anything like that before to him. He also attacked David, matt, nofx, and giancarlo, as well as everyone else who spoke out against him. He told us all to "go to hell and burn there"...

But it seems like things cooled down now.. everything is stabalized.. I, for one, forgive Zen for any comments he made at me last night.. he has to realize that i've never attacked him in that way before...

And yes, we're all hoping that the forum will go back to it's original state rather soon.

Yeah, Lol I went sleep last night, Went to school, and came back to see the social lounge had erupted into chaos!! Oh well, Hope it's ll sorted now. Amd Zen said somke quite stupid things.

This thread should be locked, there was not supposed to be anymore discussions on it, AMD Zen was doing a fine job. Any of you would do the same thing if you were being repeatedly flamed and couldnt do anything about it you would blow up too.

xx cobra xx said:
This should be loked what the hell are you chatting what loked lol why come out with that lol.
Dude it should be locked, it is surpurfluos to use, there was already a thread that you could have posted in...

repetative repeating posts kill forums more than bad moderation,

More obvious Thread Titles I have noticed even in these few minutes of cleaning would be extremely helpful :D

But yeah - I have asked David for my Moderator Powers back, and until about 11 tonight I'm delving deep into Computer Forums to clean as much as I can. Hopefully next time you're on it will be a lot less full of Closed Threads.

Zen wasn't being repeastedly flamed; and even if he was - as a Moderators what happened yesterday shouldn't have happened. We have all been flamed; we don't explode.

Yeh, we'll we shouldn't dwell on the past we should move foward and forget this ugly buisiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom