Aliens

Do You Think Aliens Are In Orbit Above Us Right Now Watching Us?

• Yes (Correct)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No (Incorrect)

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Through many years of research, and observing extensive interviews with Michael Moore, I have reached the incontrovertible conclusion, that life in many forms clearly exists on other planets.

Attachments

• Desktop_2012_10_05_08_42_58_461.jpg
    Desktop_2012_10_05_08_42_58_461.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 24
Through many years of research, and observing extensive interviews with Michael Moore, I have reached the incontrovertible conclusion, that life in many forms clearly exists on other planets.
Michael Moore will have you believing in goblins!!! or is that fairies!!!

Michael Moore will have you believing in goblins!!! or is that fairies!!!

Not me he won't! But it always amazes me, the number of people that do actually believe his twisted, skewed, distorted rhetoric.

^^^^
Well, based on what I have seen in Nasa's biggest secret video on YouTube I believe that they are. Search that on YouTube.

Are you out of your pea picking mind? Do you honestly think those idiots having no clue what their looking at know what they're talking about?
The sunlight on the lunar surface is unfettered by an atmosphere. It it so bright there that lens flair, glare, shadows, and reflections are just something they had to put up with considering environment and technology of the time.
Modern photography technology linked up with internal microprocessors can compensate for the environment.
As for their being "visitors" to our world, possibly. Stranger things have happened. When they land on our world in front of thousands of people, in broad daylight, I'm going to get out my popcorn and my lawn chair and watch the world economy and religion collapse.
Until then tin heads as I call them, will remain mildly amusing...

The ONLY arguement i can find to put this in perspective is the thousands in fact millions of people that think they are being watched over right now by God . . . . .

I apologies in advanced and do NOT wish to offend (or is it affend?) anybody who believes in god or is religeous in any way BUT scientifically speaking and from asking the greatest minds alive today (not that i have) i would lay money on the fact that they would say it is MORE likely that we are being watched right now by Aliens than we are by a God.

Now as i say i'm not beating on religeous (is there an e in religous?) people they are entitled to their own beliefs and i mean no disrespect but isn't it strange that someone that believes we are being watched right now by aliens or even those select few that claim to have had contact with another life form are seen as dillusion or even "mental" but those who claim to have a guarding angel or god watching over them are perfectly normal as it's their religeon?

Just my 2 cents.

P.S again despite this i still don't believe that right now we are being watched by Aliens

I find it quite ammusing that there are so many views on aliens. I don't understand how rational thinking people can assume that life could evolve here, but no where else in the entire universe.

I don't know how I feel about visitors or about being watched. To be honest, is it really that hard to image a society somewhere, knowing how fast we are progressing, that isn't thousands or millions of years ahead of us in technology? And given that the earth is 4 billion years old (based on our years of course) is it crazy to assume that some "visitors" came here and saw a bunch of untechnologically advanced lifeforms and left knowing it would be a long time before we were capable of reaching them (let alone the next planets beside ours...LOL).

the universe is finite, but space is infinite. There are 60 billion stars and 20 billion galaxies. Why in the cosmos would aliens be the slightest bit interested in a primitive carbon-based life-form that exists in one of the smaller solar systems that exists around a relatively small star?:cool:

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Also

Watch this, and drop your deluded notion that aliens are for some reason interested in us.

Do you even realize how insignificant we are? - YouTube

I beleve that yes, there is life in the Solar System.

You just can't deny the links on moons that have alot of water and other componds such as Oxygen, Nitrogen, Hydrogen and Carbon (the atoms that need to be there for life to form) have been found on the moons of the Gas Planets, must have some form of life, it could be a simple one cell life form to a life form like us.

I dont think that any aliens will come here to take over the Earth, why, if they can travel those long distences, then they must know how to make water fuel etc...

This thread is a bit dumb, so my last post here.

The search for the truth and knowledge will be the greatest journey you will ever be on.
But be wary grasshopper. There are charlatans and fools that will try to make you stray off the path.
Hold fast to your beliefs but be of open mind.
For a closed mind will never enjoy the beauty of truth and knowledge that is found.

Back
Top Bottom