Alcohol + 5 hour energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
plenty of people over here drink vodka and red bull mixed together
never tried it myself personally but apparently it can get you drunk quicker because the alcohol circulates around your body quicker due to increased heart rate

True, that's an interesting idea.

Whatever, worst happens I get extra messed up, which is the goal in the first place I suppose :p

"It's the perfect drink because you get drunk, but you have a lot of energy,"
"They should be more concerned over the impairment in their judgment. It may impair [their] reality and cause the person to think they are less drunk because they are more awake."
Sounds good to me :)

"That's the reason we have caffeine so we can stay awake longer and drink more"

I doubt there will be any serious effects, I've had alcohol mixed with monster energy before and it didn't have any alternative effects. The only way it would is if you are sensitive to caffeine.

Edit: Don't believe what you read from a news website, it's a news site, not a medical one. All they are talking about is feeling less drunk than you really are, it's all about common sense. If you are drinking, use it. The other risks they talk about don't seem that common unless you are seriously drinking a lot of caffeine and alcohol.

Well, I know my friend had a couple monsters before going to a party once, and other then being slightly crazier and stupider then usual, he was fine.
Although I know another kid that softmore year mixed some stuff. I think it was hard liqour and something else, but he was messed up pretty bad. And he was at the dance too... He ended up pissing in the middle of the dance floor, and getting a 1 week OSS.

Ok, as a fellow boozehound it's my exeperence that mixing uppers and downers can have a bad result.
But, if optimum crukness is desired, may I suggest starting with a 5-hour, and Alabama Slamma' with a Red Bull chaser. It's a great way to let loose.
But, if your going to pick up chicks then remember that alcohol impairs your judgement, and weakens your reflexes.
Unless your just out to party hard, I'd stick to beer.
P.S. remember, it's never a good idea to mix dark liquors with clear.
Anyway, have fun.

yeah my favorite drink at the club is yagerbombs. I have never had the 5 hour energy drinks, your talking about those lil shot looking things right. I know it has less sugar and calories but I'm not sure what they actually use for ingredients but my guess would be that they are pretty similar. I don't really see why it would be "unsafe" to combine the 2 of em since I'm sure A LOT of people drink them throughout the day and go home and drink and there is no way it is completely out of your system by then. If it's not safe there would definitely be a warning on the label in order to avoid any lawsuits. I know that most energy drinks are used with alcohol due to the taste. If you are planning on drinking it before you go then I'm sure that's not going to matter much tho!!! Don't forget to post results.....:D :D :D

Ok, as a fellow boozehound it's my exeperence that mixing uppers and downers can have a bad result.
But, if optimum crukness is desired, may I suggest starting with a 5-hour, and Alabama Slamma' with a Red Bull chaser. It's a great way to let loose.
But, if your going to pick up chicks then remember that alcohol impairs your judgement, and weakens your reflexes.
Unless your just out to party hard, I'd stick to beer.
P.S. remember, it's never a good idea to mix dark liquors with clear.
Anyway, have fun.

LMFAO I def have to agree with this guy. If you are going out to get wasted I approve but if your intentions are catching a buzz and hooking up with some random chick its best to scope it out find the one you want and make sure to stay around the same level as her or maybe a lil more but if you over drink you end up losing the hot one and end up at home with that chick from shallow hal...but if thats cool with you too than DO IT UP.... PARTY ON WAYNE....PARTY ON GARTH....:D :D

I agree with Plaid & Poker:p

Remember that beer before liquor makes you sicker, but liquor before beer...all in the clear;) however if you aren't out to get wasted...stick with beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom