Alcohol

Well if you buy the right vodka it can taste good on its own too but most of the tim i buy the cheapest vodka going because i am mixing it with things anyway

Worst vodka I ever had was from a grocery store in Puerto Rico. Something like $5 for a handle. That stuff burned like hell, made me gag. But it was strong haha.
Usually I just get Barton's on the cheap, like $10 for a handle. And you can sell a water bottle to kids for $15. $25 profit :)

Unfortunately my "drivers license" got ruined at the DMB concert the other day :( It rained so hard it was like I jumped into a pool after about 2 minutes. All of our phones weren't working cause they were soaked. We had to leave our one friend there cause we couldn't find him anywhere and couldn't call him.

lol ive never drank and forgot what happened... if anything i remember it all soooo much... ive drank to the point where im sick the hole next day and throwing up all day n night hahaha last time i drank was when i was at my cast party from my dance thingy i drank like 7 shots on a empty stomach only bcuz everyone else was pretty much drunk so i said screw it i might as well drink also... haha i just got buzzed or w.e but i only drink with other people never by myself.... and it does hella help loosen u up but u can embarrass ure self easy like some of the people i see lol

Back
Top Bottom