Alcohol

Many people don't have the luxury of having friends and family like that. Lots of people drink because it relaxes you. I love having a few cold brewskies after a long crappy day at work.

Well, alcohol is a depressant. That's why it "relaxes" people.

31 years dry. If you don't drink or smoke don't start.
Tis my plan. I'm not pressured by peers with things like this. I consider myself lucky.

To me, there is only one point to drinking: Taste. If something tastes good, you have a little bit of it.

Im not a fan of the taste of alcohol, I cant really drink beer like Heineken or Coors, but I can do shots since its like a 5 seconds chug and its done.

Im not a fan of the taste of alcohol, I cant really drink beer like Heineken or Coors, but I can do shots since its like a 5 seconds chug and its done.

Exactly. I've tried a sip or two of my parents Mike's Hard. And honestly, it tasted pretty good (for alcohol), but it's covered up with so much other stuff, that's probably why. I detest beer...it's just disgusting. And hard liquor? Well, I'm not planning on trying that.

I'm the kid in highschool that never even thought of drinking, smoking, or drugs. Now I've tried pot (didn't get any high from it so I didn't do it again), smoked a bit, and drink about once a week.

The reason I drink? A reward. I can't have too much. I'm on some stuff that makes one drink = about 3 for a person my size so I make sure I keep it easy. But like when I pulled my failing calc grade up to a C, I rewarded my self with a beer.

I don't see a point of getting drunk though. I can't otherwise I'd likely die, but even If I didn't have the meds holding me back I'd like to remember what I did the night before.

Then you have the people who drink just to get bombed at a party. To just go wild until they can't remember that night. They usually will remember small bits and pieces but never the whole thing. If you can't remember the whole night then you usually have been date rape drugged or your drink was "spiked" with something usually a form of medicine or WAY stronger drink possible even a drug.

Good times.....

hmm im 21 years old never though about doing alcohol...

Wait until I come to New York in August!

Some people drink for fun.
Some people drink at weekends.
Some people have a drink like once a year.
Depends who you are

Back
Top Bottom