Alabama Tornadoes

istonian said:
It would suck to be sitting in school and have a tornado come along and kill you.

true......however, it would suck to be sitting ANYWHERE, and have a tornado come along and kill you.

Well yeah, but you would live your last seconds on earth in misery. I would rather die at home.

My family lives in the town over, and they went to school today as well... Luckily no harm done. What happened today was really bad.

yeah, i live in alabama...

we got lucky, cause nothing bad happened to us, it was all southeast or a little northwest of us.

we got out at 1230 pm.

istonian said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6409659.stm

That is sad. It would suck to be sitting in school and have a tornado come along and kill you.

This is the kind of stuff I was referring to about stories. This is important, and is worth morning over. Lives were lost. Unlike that painting that got stolen. :(

The worst natural related encounter I ever had was the Flood of 95' here in Tigard. Streets were flooded, houses were almost a quarter way high in water. I remembered when i was about 6 and looking outside at my backyard, it was soooo windy and raining, that my backyard was so flooded it had waves and resembled and ocean. Freaked me the FUCK out.

In any case, my heart goes out to the families who lost their loved ones. :(

Back
Top Bottom