Al-Zarqawi is DEAD!!!!!

Actually, aside from his fanatical beliefs, he was probably one of the most cunning politicians ever. He was really smart and actually came into power legally instead of usurping his way to the top. The only reason why so many Jews died was because his Nazi beliefs were very nationalistic and racially motivated.

alvino said:
Actually, aside from his fanatical beliefs, he was probably one of the most cunning politicians ever. He was really smart and actually came into power legally instead of usurping his way to the top. The only reason why so many Jews died was because his Nazi beliefs were very nationalistic and racially motivated.

Everytime I say this I get weird looks. Hitler is one of the greatest leaders ever, but this doesnt mean he was a good person.

I personally hate hitler, saddam, and osoma.

I agree with you DJ-Chris. He was one of the greatest leaders ever. He brought up the morale and economy of a post-depression and post-WWI Germany and forged it into something great. However, I can't say the same for this ideologies and beliefs.

i got to point something out.

they dropped 1000 pounds of explosives on a hut thing in iraq.

look at his face, it is barely scarred...i think this is a hoax, they may have just shot him or something.

Back
Top Bottom