Al-Zarqawi is DEAD!!!!!

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the al-Qaida leader in Iraq who waged a bloody campaign of suicide bombings and beheadings of hostages, has been killed in a precision airstrike, U.S. and Iraqi officials said Thursday. It was a long-sought victory in the war in Iraq.

Al-Zarqawi and seven aides, including spiritual adviser Sheik Abdul Rahman, were killed Wednesday evening in a remote area 30 miles northeast of Baghdad in the volatile province of Diyala, just east of the provincial capital of Baqouba, officials said.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13195017/?GT1=8211

THIS IS THE GUY THAT DID ALL OF THE BEHEADINGS! WE GOT 'EM!!!! They killed him in an airstrike.
b2x80jdam.jpg

THIS IS A GREAT DAY FOR AMERICANS AND BRITISH PEOPLE!
tic57.gif

P.S.- If you want a link to the beheading videos PM me... It is sick... I'm not posting it here.
rby-01_z.jpg

This is a victory. Suidiece bombings in my eyes will slow down beacause their leader just got capped! I wish it was in a ground fight though. O well at least the sucker is dead, and theres no trail or anything. If anything we could hope that his death will cause chaos among his ranks.

Nik00117 said:
This is a victory. Suidiece bombings in my eyes will slow down beacause their leader just got capped! I wish it was in a ground fight though. O well at least the sucker is dead, and theres no trail or anything.
I wish we could have captured him alive and interogated him. Have you noticed that normally we are on opposite ends of the spectrum when i comes to politics, but on this we agree?

Honsetly my cousin once said if his group of guys ever acught him, fingers would slip, and they'd slip fast. At least the bastard is dead.

Yeha, I saw this onthe news. Although, I thought that we alive. Personally, I think he looks better dead.

so we're celebrating the murdering of a man?

taken out of context, this sounds really bad.

so we're celebrating the murdering of a man?

taken out of context, this sounds really bad.

Yes we are celerbating a murder of a man, that was on the same level has Hitler, I fail to see the harm or dishonor in it.

Nik00117 said:
Yes we are celerbating a murder of a man, that was on the same level has Hitler, I fail to see the harm or dishonor in it.
i guess so. if u add in all the other stuff. but celebrating that we killed somebody just seems immoral.

Nik00117 said:

There is no wrong or right, it only depends on your side.

Nik00117 said:
agreed.

Back
Top Bottom