Airsoft Thread #2

i love airsofting i used to have 2 really good guns a ihad a tokyo marui G18c looked exactly like a glock i had 3 30rd mags for it and 1 100rd mag and a tacticle leg holster i also had a ics olympic arms M4A1 with a acog red dot scope and 3 400 round mags i dotn have em anymore the cops took em must i say they did it unrightfuly he said they were illeagle witch they werent i checked before i bought em. then i called the station to get em back and they said the quartermaster destroyed em. over 500 bucks down the drain =(

O dude that sucks man...i've never really airsofted. Parents never let me..

I hate Airsoft guns, stupid fake guns but thats a cool looking gun, i would'nt be able to tell the difference, which is quite sad -.-

Cool vid too.

OK well i just got back from some airsofting, 2vs2 in Close quarter combat. OMG that hurt like hell I got shot in the cheek and I started bleeding, I underestimated the power. REMEMBER eye protection is your friend. Neverthe less It was amazing fun.

lol i remember the first time shot an air soft gun...i was shooting it out at a target and some kid sped by right when i shot the airsoft. the bullet hit him less than an inch from the eye. not my fault. i shot the gun he drove by.

lol how many times have you gone 2vs2 close quarter combat. with your guns

LOL ouch that would hurt.

But seriously you cant compare airsoft to real guns lol, its a completly different sport.

Ouch man good thing i wore those protective glasses or I wouldnt have a right eye at the moment LOL.

Back
Top Bottom