Airsoft Pistol

Well...I grabbed more change than I thought, and it ended up being $80. So I bought 2 nice pistols, 2 crappy ones that were on sale for like $2, and 4,000 BBs. I figure now I can have battles with my friends.

Just be careful when you get them. They look real save for the orange tip, but cops treat airsoft and real guns the same way. I even heard that some gangs are painting orange tips on their real guns. Just be careful when you play, and try to play out of sight from other people.

Eheh... Airsoft. Yuck. Why not paintball? And don't tell me you just want to airsoft because they look "realistic"...

Actually you can buy little paintballs for your airsoft. I was looking at Dunhams one time and saw paintballs for airsoft.

Yeah, 2 of the ones I bought look really realistic...

I already own a paintball gun, and it's awesome, but I wanted to add to my arsenal :)

I'm beginning to wonder if it was wise for Freestyler to start this thread, I've no doubt that his intentions were good, they always are with him, but you know me by now, I'm always very cautious about threads on guns & knives, in the past, members showed pics of their weapons; surikens [sp?] knuckle-dusters, knives obviously intended for one purpose,wounding, then there were Kalashnikoffs, revolvers, automatics etc, one guy even showed himself sat on the floor manning a rocket launcher!!
Some of you new guys never saw these, it was horrendous, so all of you, please don't even think of doing this again, I'm not closing this as it can be interesting, but only for discussion, some of you are posting cautionary comments, that's good, so keep it cool guys & happily it'll remain open, thanks!

We had our school locked down because a couple of kids were outside with airsoft guns, and they weren't even near our school. That's why I keep mine in a gunbag so people can't see it.

Back
Top Bottom