AIDS and my Idea

Kage, you can get it when you are born. When a baby is born there's a lot of disgusting fluids and crap and if the mother has aids well then it can pass on to you.

You can get it from a blood transfusion

You can get cut and someone elses blood could go into the cut

You could get it from a needle....

I could go on, lol

Yeah I guess, so before you have sex, its best to get a STD test.

Ah but from what I've heard, you can't always know, so its best to anyway :p

Thats a very good question but considering its a req we would tax them beyond beleif, we'd find a way to make them getting tested a requirment. I"m sorry but HIV (as i have been corrected) is far to dangerous to let go unchecked. Its like the new small pox. We need to control it. We can't cure it, no virus has ever been cured in the history of medicne. Therefor I don't see our jails getting over crowded because of refuseing to get tested. I mean its like dude get tested or go to jail. IDK I perfer test. And there are always ways around the needle if thats the problem as well.

Nik00117 said:
You can get it without sex. But its incredily rare. Theroies range from some sick freak doinng a monkey, to eating a monkey. Some theroies say russia made it to combat America.

To catch it you needt o have sex with a parnter who has it. Protection lowers the chances of getting HIV. However protection is 100% also women are shown to have a higher chance of catching it then men.

Basically if you trade bodliy fluids with someone you have a chance to catch it if they have it.

There's even a theory that Colonel Sanders made it to kill the African-Americans.

In order to get rid of this issue we would require complete cooperation from the ENTIRE human race, and lets face it, that it is never going to happen.

Maybe nore the entire human race. But... Well, the smart people. All the drug addicts, looters and hicks would be saved. Same with the 3rd world coutries. Bastards!

Although, the Avian Bird Flu is something totally different, that is able to wipe us all out.

Back
Top Bottom