Ahhhh!!!! Crappppppp!!!!

allenn812

Daemon Poster
Well just like 10 minutes ago i was sitting in my word processing class, and all of a sudden i felt a cold rush of air on my crotch area, so i reach down to feel and i have a 3 inch rip in my pants!!! Now i have to sit through 4 more periods with a hole in my pants, holding my legs together so no one sees the jewels! UGHHHH

allenn812 said:
Well just like 10 minutes ago i was sitting in my word processing class, and all of a sudden i felt a cold rush of air on my crotch area, so i reach down to feel and i have a 3 inch rip in my pants!!! Now i have to sit through 4 more periods with a hole in my pants, holding my legs together so no one sees the jewels! UGHHHH

Didn't you wear boxers (or boxer briefs, briefs or other underwear)?

And you should just go home if your pants are screwed.

Yea, but the ones i wore today are big on me, so the part thats by the rip keeps like bunching up and moving the side, bah, its hard to explain.

Find some tape from a desk somewhere and patch it up :) or go find the sewing classroom and get a needle and thread, i'm sure they'd understand :cool:

Can't tell you how many pants, boxer shorts i've tore doing squats/deadlifts.

In fact i'm so used to it its like yea i tore my pants, what do I care.

Esp when you start doing bigger squats, your legs really start to thicken. I tend to rip them when I go ATF during warmups, so used to it I keep going.

Just get over it, hell make a joke out of it.

allenn812 said:
Lol, sucks. I remember last year this one kid who's kinda a loser had a huge rip on the back of his shorts and you could see his nice tighty whities. No one told him for like 5 periods, I was laughing so hard I was crying!!! :D Yeah, it's mean, but it was hilarious.

ive got a small rip my my school trousers down there. its not v big at all. cba to fix it

Back
Top Bottom