Ah, so excited!

rohan23

Fully Optimized
I finally finished all of my paperwork up for my study abroad program. I'm going to Poland and should be rooming with my friend! I'm pretty excited. It's a little bit cheaper to go over and study not including the cost of airfare. Anyone have any advice on going over? I'm pretty excited. There is a girl there that I'm really getting into lately and it works out pretty well that I was going there anyway, haha.

hahaha,that's nice to hear
But next time come in Tanzania i hope you will enjoy much here!
I also had a holiday but am back to the university now

One advice that I'd give you is...bring a camera! Explore Poland on your free time! Bring your memories with you!

I'll definitely take as many pictures as possible. My friend just got me tickets to Poland for free. This definitely works out pretty nicely, haha.

Poland? I am from Poland. I live in Canada now, but I was born in Warsaw and then moved here when i was about 7 years old. I go back every year! If u need any help regarding getting around etc. let me know!

Enjoy!! The beer there is AMAZING!!

Poland? I am from Poland. I live in Canada now, but I was born in Warsaw and then moved here when i was about 7 years old. I go back every year! If u need any help regarding getting around etc. let me know!

Enjoy!! The beer there is AMAZING!!

I will be staying in Lublin. Do the majority of people there speak English? What do you know about the University of Lublin?

Back
Top Bottom