Age of Empires 3 playable DEMO

TRDCorolla said:
I feel the demo is rather buggy. I played through 2 campaigns and after accomplishing all my objectives in the second one, the game kept on going and going and going...I had like almost 20,000 of each resources from the trading posts and plantation. I double checked to see if I was missing something, nope. Every one of my enemy is slaughtered, and all my objectives are checked off. You can't delete buildings or kill off your own troops when selecting them all at once like in AoE2 so that sucks. I don't know if this will carry over into the demo.

Is it me or does this game don't have a Save button? Nevermind. The trial version doesn't allow you to Save your games. Just found out...

That just about sums it up
I think that AOE2 is the best so far ... i also found this game extremely laggy ... hate it, so easy, new features which should not have been added ... i would've expected MUCH more than this !

TRDCorolla said:
What kind of AMD processor do you have? It plays nicely on my system.

AMd Athlon PRO 2700+

Apparantly, when the idiot welded my CPU to the board, I lost my SSe instructions

That's too bad because that processor should have full SSE compatibility. That sucks though...

Time to upgrade as I like to say it. "We can rebuild it, stronger, faster..." Though about building a new PC?

If I'd knew how to unweld, I'd place a S462 slot and put an atlon XP 3000+

Although, I'm going to get 3 PCs at $1499 for an Athlon 64 X2 4200+ and all the crap that goes with it...

Back
Top Bottom