Again, People cant handle themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? I edited the Mature Section title so other mods don't lock it when they see the argument.

im not trying to scare you, but editing the title the way you did was like editing your "Mature Section" title to "Mature Section(like im mature enough to be in one)" from your point of view it looks fine, you should have just put Spoiler Warning, in it.
I agree the title edit wasnt the best ever but i personaly didnt see any problem at the time and nothing you need to PM david about IMO it get the point there was a spoiler in there and it wasnt offensive to anyone was it
But tbh thats half as bad as the stuff Brookfield is getting away with so if you are PM'ing david about this just include like the 3 times at least brookfield has double posted today(all reported by me) , the way he banned someone over a daft you tube video and all the other stuff he has done
i dont think you will so why all off a sudden when thelis doees one tiny thing you getting all mad and PM'ing david
It seems to me you have had it in for Thelis for a whiile , i remember you getting mad when he got CF priv and mod and when he got 5 bars of rep , quit it man its not good
And i certainly expected more from you cos you seem like a cool dude most the time

maybe its personal.
anyway i think this should all be kept in one thread, possibly the mature one. then then david can see all the arguments and take appropriate action

maybe its personal.
anyway i think this should all be kept in one thread, possibly the mature one. then then david can see all the arguments and take appropriate action

Well if it is he is welcome to PM or msn if he wants someone to talk to it about

And maybe we should just make another thread to sort all the problems out and move all arguments there

theres an easy way to sort out all the problems though :)
....... you could ..... ...... or even possibly just make me a mod so i could whip you all into shape :p

....... you could ..... ...... or even possibly just make me a mod so i could whip you all into shape :p

huh you have been drinking havent you :D

ill get right on that, ill just tell david you need to be a mod and he will listen, cause im cool like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom