AFK for 15 minutes - Was I missed???

iPwn

..m.0,0.m..,
No really though...

[rant]
I smoke way to much at night and play SC2. Now smoking uhh cigarettes makes me not very good at my micro managing skillz on SC2, but man, I played some total noobs. About 10 minutes into the game I decided to do a little harass. I already had a probe in the terran guys base so I made a proxy pylon and warped in some zealots to go mess up his mineral line. I only warped in three cuz I figured he'd have a sizeable army at this point in the game and they would get taken out rather quickly. To my amazement, he had about 10 marines and a few Marauders but that was it! So I just warped in a few more zealots to do a little additional harass and here comes his ally to save the day. Zealots are gone and I'm figuring that he'll find my proxy and destroy, end of harass. So I continue production at the home base and expand ...again unchecked and at this point, I figured I would check the terrans base once more. The terran player did not destroy the proxy pylon, but instead is building a turret next to it to stop drops!? So I warp in a few more zealots to take out the turret and continue the harass. No more unit production has occured at the terran base, I was flabbergasted. His Protoss buddy basically just moved his army in, so I take my army to the Protoss base and pretty much wipe it out, while continueing a harass with charge lots at the terran main to keep em distracted. This game had to be the worst play I've seen in many a game. After completely devastating the Protoss' base, my terran ally finally decided to move out with what little he had go take out the Protoss army in the terran's base. The game was a complete waste of time, but hey, easy win and even got a new avatar out of it via an achievement. All this while laying in bed, blitzed, and about to go to sleep. Call me a nerd but that's a good night :D
[/rant]

You smoke too many cigarettes eh?....lol Cigarettes don't affect you like some other things do...(wink wink, nudge nudge)

Lol. but from my experience with friends who smoke cigarettes they started smoking when they took their ADD/ADHD medicine and claim that it will clam them down, and it effects how they are when they smoke.

I have noticed when playing tony hawk with my buddy who is a smoker that when he is smoking he lags behind a little. It may be a coincidence haha.

You smoke too many cigarettes eh?....lol Cigarettes don't affect you like some other things do...(wink wink, nudge nudge)

You may be on to something.... xD

This is a family show so I had to uhh improvise

Back
Top Bottom