Adding some upgrades to my Car

Well, HID conversion would definitely improve the looks of your Civic a whole lot. I honestly think a toned down body kit will do it wonders. There are many different styles and I persoanlly don't think it will look riced up. It's only if you have it the way it is now and all of a sudden begin to debadge your car and put something else on there that originally wasn't there (like the Type S or the Type R for CIvics and Integras), put stickers on them and put fart cans. That's pretty bad and sad, might I add.

How about a Lip an SI i dont want to change the looks dramatically anyways the fog lights will look kool as the pic shows
1132514574607_FOG_LIGHT_CIVIC_99_00_new.jpg

Those fog lights will look good. Get some high intensity bulbs in those babies. What side lip are you referring to? The side lip? You can replace the stock lip with aftermarket one. It's not a regular full body kit, but a more agressive looking lip. It will look pretty good. You see that front grill in that picture with the red CIvic? That's what you need to do too. I did that with my white Corolla and it makes it look meaner. I personally feel it's a performance benefit because it allows more cooler air to hit the condensor/radiator on keeping the motor cool.

Mine cost around $80. Make sure it comes with the mesh and screws. Then painting it is extra cost. You can do that yourself. Just make sure you get the right color spray paint and add a clearcoat onto it to finish it off. You can get the materials at an AutoZone or Pep Boys somewhere. I left mine black because it goes good with the white color of my car.

Just got my 5000K Xenon bulbs went to get them installed and the guy from the shop said he can install them but they could screw up my electric sistem cause its 90/100

You don't want to short out the wiring. Don't you have a ballist to hook that up to? I know most HID projectors comes with separate ballist to power the bulb.

TRDCorolla said:
You don't want to short out the wiring. Don't you have a ballist to hook that up to? I know most HID projectors comes with separate ballist to power the bulb.
Nope just the bulbs?? were do i get ballistas and do they cost a lot???

Since it is an auto, i would go suspension, wheels, si lip, and a nice system. Or if you want performance, get a manual tranny and a greddy td04 kit. It will make good power while being CARB legal.

Back
Top Bottom