Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-27-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
Fully Optimized

Default Adderall

Anyone ever done adderall trippin? Dont say "YOUR GONNA DIE" or "your a stupid druggy" please because frankly. I am NOT a druggy. I tryed some speed (sulpher salt) aka adderall and i stayed up ALL night..i did two essays and a whole take home test within 5 hours and aced all of them... anyone else have this kind of experience? I couldnt feel my legs throughought the thing either..it was relaxing actually.

PokerDegenerate: Don't listen to these guys, I like the IDE makes it look vintage like a 68 Camaro SS...
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:51 PM   #2
Fully Optimized

Default Re: Adderall

I've used it before. I crammed a terms worth of work into the 18 hours it kept me up. I still failed the class, but I did pretty well on the final.

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:55 PM   #3
Fully Optimized

yeah lol. very nice. yeah im still up, and im crashing a little bit.. so i hope my crash aint terrible.

PokerDegenerate: Don't listen to these guys, I like the IDE makes it look vintage like a 68 Camaro SS...
Old 05-27-2009, 06:55 PM   #4
Omnipotent One

Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster

Umm. . .

We do not condone the use of drugs here.
Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:28 PM   #5
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Rooster View Post
Umm. . .

Doesn't mention that in the rules, nor are we legally bound to stop discussion. Also, this is talking about a perscription drug. Like other ADHD stimulants, it has alot of the affects of speed, and makes alot of people stay up for insane amounts of time. I took a simmilar drug that was perscribed and had to stop taking it because I turned into a zombie that didn't eat or sleep.
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:36 PM   #6
Daemon Poster

aderall is prescribed to people with ADHD. I am prescribed it and take it everyday. If you are prescribed it you don't really get the effects of speed but instead it actually works the opposite. but your right DJ Chris is does make you stop eating if you don't stay on a regular diet. I am never hungry but have a daughter who is only a year old so I eat at the same times as her everyday which keeps me conscious of when I have to eat even though I don't have an appetite.
Raidmax Smilodon Extreme Black Case -|-AMD Phenom II x4 955 BE @ 3829.50 Mhz (18.5 x 207, vcore 1.424, NB 2600 mhz, HT link 2200 mhz) -|- Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283V -|- Gigabyte MA790XT-UD4P Mobo -|- G. Skill 6Gb (3 x 2Gb) DDR3 1333 RAM 7-7-7-18-2t -|- WD Caviar 7200 RPM 1 TB HDD -|- OCZ GameXtreme 700W -|- Radeon 4870 1Gb @ 780/1050 -|- Asus VW202NR 20" wide-screen -|- Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit -|- Saitek Cyborg Keyboard -|- Razer Lachesis Mouse
PokerDegenerate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:41 PM   #7
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS View Post
Doesn't mention that in the rules, nor are we legally bound to stop discussion. Also, this is talking about a perscription drug. Like other ADHD stimulants, it has alot of the affects of speed, and makes alot of people stay up for insane amounts of time. I took a simmilar drug that was perscribed and had to stop taking it because I turned into a zombie that didn't eat or sleep.

exactly my point, i already messaged david about your attitude towards everything lately atomic. Do NOT -rep me because im stating my opinion, and know im not "Bashing" You. You really need to stop this, there is alot more threads than this that i would deem innapropriate. thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerDegenerate View Post
aderall is prescribed to people with ADHD. I am prescribed it and take it everyday. If you are prescribed it you don't really get the effects of speed but instead it actually works the opposite. but your right DJ Chris is does make you stop eating if you don't stay on a regular diet. I am never hungry but have a daughter who is only a year old so I eat at the same times as her everyday which keeps me conscious of when I have to eat even though I don't have an appetite.
yeah i made myself fall asleep around 5am to get an hour of sleep, i woke up..had an energy drink, drug was still working and i wasnt hungry at all

Old 05-27-2009, 07:43 PM   #8
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerDegenerate View Post
I was taking ritalin which made me not eat or sleep, not aderall. But after taking it for a while, I would only sleep 3-4 hours at max as well as never eat. I became very unergetic, unhealthily skinny and was constantly tired but never could fall asleep.
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:43 PM   #9
Golden Master

Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Rooster View Post
Umm. . .

I agree with you but to be fair, noone ever closes the marijuana threads that sometimes pop up.

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:45 PM   #10
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Boy View Post
I agree with you but to be fair, noone ever closes the marijuana threads that sometimes pop up.
agreed. Thats why i thought this was appropriate, BY FAR more appropriate than a weed thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS View Post
I was taking ritalin which made me not eat or sleep, not aderall. But after taking it for a while, I would only sleep 3-4 hours at max as well as never eat. I became very unergetic, unhealthily skinny and was constantly tired but never could fall asleep.
when i did fall asleep i kept waking up every5 mins..i know how that feels.