Acne skin care?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
we all had acne before, once in a lifetime... unless you havent reached puberty yet.
I was wondering what are some methods or solutions you guys use to reduce/get rid of acne. I still have some leftover acne from high school that doesnt seem to go away (kinda what those stereotypical geeks have in movies/shows), i dont get severe or mild acne, but just a few. Whats the best free way to do it?
So far, I know is to get good sleep, wash your face more often, and sometimes use soap.

I know this sounds crazy, but go to your local individually owned garden shop and buy some live catnip. Like I said, crazy. But I use catnip for headaches, muscle cramps, stomach aches, when I have hangovers, or for some reason just don't feel good all over. Fresh growing catnip really works.

I mean, why do you think cats like it? It's like legal crack. Seriously, try it. I don't know if it'll work for acne, but give it a shot. Nothing to lose really.

HA !

"hey buddy, what you doing this weekend?"
-"nothing why?"
"you wanna come over and OD on some catnip?"
-"hell ya!"

lol...

b/w

For acne i just try to keep my face clean, try not to eat alot of sugers or chacolate, and sometimes even acidic foods can do it to, some pop aswell.

Hence why most gamers, (in my opinion) have acne, they sit infront of there screens all day sweating, eating potato chips drinking pop, and never washing there face to rid it of all that oil that biulds up. (not saying thats your case)

Hence why most gamers, (in my opinion) have acne, they sit infront of there screens all day sweating, eating potato chips drinking pop, and never washing there face to rid it of all that oil that biulds up. (not saying thats your case)

Its funny, thats what my brother does (why he is starting to get overweight) and yet, he does not have any signs of acne on his face.

I guess its genetic or something? My mom told me I am like my dad, he used to have acne when he was young.

I know this sounds crazy, but go to your local individually owned garden shop and buy some live catnip. Like I said, crazy. But I use catnip for headaches, muscle cramps, stomach aches, when I have hangovers, or for some reason just don't feel good all over. Fresh growing catnip really works.

I mean, why do you think cats like it? It's like legal crack. Seriously, try it. I don't know if it'll work for acne, but give it a shot. Nothing to lose really.

I think my cat will steal them all away from me...

ya, acne can be genetic, i do know that, its just like how what kinda hair u'll have, or ur eyes, ect. Wanna have an idea what u'll look at like in 20 years? look at ur mom or dad ;) even if u dont wanna beleive it.

I get a spot every week or so, and whats worse with me, is the spots never go away. They just fade, and eventually scar.

I do clean regularly.

Whats worse, is I get a build up when I excercise/drink (drink is more understandable), but its annoying when you are trying to get a better body figure, and you get spots to cover up what you've done.

I do more excercise than my entire family does, put together. Be it going on DDR, press up's, running, biking, etc, etc

I went to my doctor a few years ago about my acne problem and he gave me accutaine which is a pill you take twice a day and it is supposed to get rid of acne for good

Accutaine apparently weakens bones though, so its never to be used if you do many sports that could result in injuries/bone fractures.

Its also very dangerous if you are a female, and could get pregnant/is pregnant.

More is here:

"Do not take vitamin supplements containing vitamin A while you are taking Accutane.

Accutane can weaken bones. Avoid sports or activities that may result in injury or bone fracture.

Do not donate blood while taking Accutane and for at least 30 days after you stop taking it. Donated blood that is later given to pregnant woman could lead to birth defects in her baby if the blood contains any level of Accutane.

Do not use wax hair removers or have dermabrasion or laser skin treatments while you are taking Accutane and for at least 6 months after you stop taking it. Scarring may result.

Avoid exposure to sunlight or artificial UV rays (sunlamps or tanning beds). Accutane can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight and sunburn may result. Accutane can cause side effects that may impair your vision, especially at night. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to see clearly."

http://www.drugs.com/accutane.html

May have to ask my doctor about it though. But I never like the long list of possible side effects!

right now im on isotretinoin. it takes a couple months but afterwards my acne should be gone completely for good. ight now im on my second month out of 5 (or 6 if needed) and it doesnt seem like its doin too much yet but im hoping it helps

Its funny, thats what my brother does (why he is starting to get overweight) and yet, he does not have any signs of acne on his face.

I guess its genetic or something? My mom told me I am like my dad, he used to have acne when he was young.

I think my cat will steal them all away from me...

I would say it's genetic. Both my mom and my dad (and my mom's mom and my dad's dad) have had acne too. I think it's part genetic and part habit.

And if you're cat is going to steal it, grow it naturally and on the highest part of the tallest tower, Lol. :p

Back
Top Bottom