Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 11:41 PM   #1
doh
BSOD

Default Account banned

I was just wondering why my account EliteGamer was disabled. If it is in the noob diploma picture, then I know it's setishock who disabled account. First of all, nothing in the rules says you can't post pictures about noobs. It is not violating any rules. It's a picture... not directed at anyone. The other things are just strange and are not violating any rules either. Also I don't think you should have the power to disable my account just because you dislike one thing, while other people think it's not violating any rules. You should ask David Lindon before just banning accounts, which you probably have never done. You are not owner of this forum and should not be able to call these shots. Whoever disabled my account should be permantly banned from these forums.

Seti says: For the reason look here>>>
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=16952

Old 06-27-2005, 11:59 PM   #2
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to BobTheLOL
Default Re: Account banned

Your going to get banned again.

Old 06-28-2005, 12:01 AM   #3
Fully Optimized

EliteGamer was banned for a day, and it looks like you got some time off as well. Out for a day for having two accounts...
Old 06-28-2005, 02:19 AM   #4
Golden Master

Default Re: Account banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by doh
I was just wondering why my account EliteGamer was disabled. If it is in the noob diploma picture, then I know it's setishock who disabled account. First of all, nothing in the rules says you can't post pictures about noobs. It is not violating any rules. It's a picture... not directed at anyone. The other things are just strange and are not violating any rules either. Also I don't think you should have the power to disable my account just because you dislike one thing, while other people think it's not violating any rules. You should ask David Lindon before just banning accounts, which you probably have never done. You are not owner of this forum and should not be able to call these shots. Whoever disabled my account should be permantly banned from these forums.

Seti says: For the reason look here>>>
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=16952
It is an offence to have more than one account,regardless of any other offences that may have been made, also we mods do not have to seek David's approval before taking action, we just go by the rules, we, & I speak for all mods, are not being vindictive, we're just carrying out our job, if David has reason to doubt any specific action we take, he contacts us.
Closed Thread