Account banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

doh

BSOD
I was just wondering why my account EliteGamer was disabled. If it is in the noob diploma picture, then I know it's setishock who disabled account. First of all, nothing in the rules says you can't post pictures about noobs. It is not violating any rules. It's a picture... not directed at anyone. The other things are just strange and are not violating any rules either. Also I don't think you should have the power to disable my account just because you dislike one thing, while other people think it's not violating any rules. You should ask David Lindon before just banning accounts, which you probably have never done. You are not owner of this forum and should not be able to call these shots. Whoever disabled my account should be permantly banned from these forums.

Seti says: For the reason look here>>>
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=16952

EliteGamer was banned for a day, and it looks like you got some time off as well. Out for a day for having two accounts...

doh said:
I was just wondering why my account EliteGamer was disabled. If it is in the noob diploma picture, then I know it's setishock who disabled account. First of all, nothing in the rules says you can't post pictures about noobs. It is not violating any rules. It's a picture... not directed at anyone. The other things are just strange and are not violating any rules either. Also I don't think you should have the power to disable my account just because you dislike one thing, while other people think it's not violating any rules. You should ask David Lindon before just banning accounts, which you probably have never done. You are not owner of this forum and should not be able to call these shots. Whoever disabled my account should be permantly banned from these forums.

Seti says: For the reason look here>>>
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=16952
It is an offence to have more than one account,regardless of any other offences that may have been made, also we mods do not have to seek David's approval before taking action, we just go by the rules, we, & I speak for all mods, are not being vindictive, we're just carrying out our job, if David has reason to doubt any specific action we take, he contacts us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom