Accessing reputation points

Brookfield

Golden Master
General information
I was asked by a member how he could access his reputation points that he had received, if you forum jump to User Control Panel, at the very bottom, they are there, contributors & dates

PS: I have just changed my sig from a quotation to my own, they are not idle words, that is how I am.

I dont know if anyone agrees, i think we should have like a forum help locked sticky with tips like this from the mods :)

really you don't see exactly who gave you the rep points...you just see the post that they gave you the points for....if you click on it in the cp

webmonkey said:
I dont know if anyone agrees, i think we should have life a forum help locked sticky with tips like this from the mods

I think that if I take a part of ur quote, add 1 single letter I can make a sentence that we all can agree to.
webmonkey said:
i think we should have a life

but anyway, yes it would be a good idea to make a thread with stuff like this in it and sticky it at the social lounge. But it should only be made if the mods (I'd imagine others would be allowed to help too) can make enough things to that thread, so that there would be more than just 2 or 3 things.

webmonkey said:
I dont know if anyone agrees, i think we should have like a forum help locked sticky with tips like this from the mods :)
I think all mods would agree, do it then, on a one off basis for now, stickies are done all the time, not even David would object, I know, even if I did join after you. [lol]

Tommy Boy said:
really you don't see exactly who gave you the rep points...you just see the post that they gave you the points for....if you click on it in the cp
Don't thinking you're reading me correctly, I've just this second looked, & mine are there, with all details, I did say User Control Panel, accessed through "User CP" at the top of every forum page, look now.......see it ?

Back
Top Bottom