Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Mr Mixx

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • iPwn

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • briggs&straton

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
[/COLOR]we have passed the deadline and i see a tie between Dude and briggs.
So i suggest we all write in a post who you think of the two should win.
I vote Dude

I think it's cool when it comes down to a tie breaker.

My vote goes to Dude.

Thanks guys *blushes*

I picked the last category, though, so I must pass the baton over to briggs to pick the next one!

Sounds like, regardless of the tie-breaker vote, Dude has passed on picking the new topic. Therefore, it goes to Mix to make the next choice.

Since voting is closed...

After voting is closed, I want a description of what each of these pictures actually is! I'm curious now!

Mine is a thermal image of a house in Fallujah that was being used by the Mujahideen (terrorist group) as a stronghold.

The darker (colder) building in front was hiding the lighter (warmer, occupied) building those ----ers were hiding in. Shortly after that shot, another shot was taken; that shot being a TOW 2 Bravo missile fired from the same system I took that picture through.

Mine was for two funny looking clocks with weird (creepy for me) arts on their backgrounds behind the clock hands/pointers.

It gave me the same feeling I had when I watched classic Pink Panther's short episodes where backgrounds where a mixture of colors.

Mine was a picture of the top side of a Wyse Winterm. They are thin client machines that we use at work for employees. Essentially a glorified RDP machine. You can steal the box and walk out the door without actually stealing any information.

Mine was a picture of my new server I got taken in the dark.if you can see, I have two drives there raid 1, but using 2.5 laptop drives and using a piece sponge to space them out.... not very safe. Haha

Back
Top Bottom