Absolutley the most retarded people I have EVER seen

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Retards.jpg

Holy shit.. IS THAT A F**KING POWER STRIP? IN A POOL? Those guys are complete retards... It probably wouldn't hurt my feelings if they got fried.

I wonder what happened to them.

BTW, I have no idea who the guys are, I got the pic in a forwarded email, so I'm sure a lot of people found it by now.

Hahahaha holy crap. That is an excellent find.

I saw that and didn't realize what was going on for a second.

Lol, same here. I looked at the pic for about 7 or 8 seconds and thougt.. Ok, a few guys kicking back in the pool, with a table and some drinks on it. That looks funny... wait... is that an electric grill? HOLY F-ing S**T, THATS A POWER STRIP!

Thats something I would NEVER do, never plan on doing, and also telling anyone who asks I would shoot them personally if they even attempted to do it, but hell, they could have at least used a longer extension cord, and taped the strip on the table, in a somewhat watertight bag maybe.

wow....stupidity at its very best

reminds me of that kid who tried to watercool his 360 by ziplocking the wole thing and dumping it into a ice water bucket, and got electrocuted

My Sig said:
I have nothing against stupid people but I believe all warning labels should be removed and natural selection allowed to take its course.

Darwin Award candidates if you ask me, though it is probably a hoax, no one is that stupid surely

True Folder, I hope to god that was a hoax like you said.

If it wasn't, and they didn't get fried.... Jesus Christ... I hope they never have kids. Natural selection... :)

Now that I think about it, that has to be a hoax, because it looks like part of the strip is in the water, and they aren't exactly water-tight.

Back
Top Bottom