About the new iPhone 5c and 5s

All I know is, I must get one for my wife. :D (Got married Monday!)

if(marriage == "good thing")
. var Response = "Congrats";
else
. var Response = "Condolences my friend";

Console.WriteLine(Response);

:flowers:

Juuuuuuust kidding. Welcome to married life friend! Seriously Congrats! Plannin on kids?

Last edited:
I think the 5c might take off. Initially I didn't think so, but then I thought about the iPad Mini. It is roughly ~65% of the price of the iPad, yet it's sales are rocking those of the iPad. The 5c might do really well; people like variation/choices, and the 5c gives them that.

Also, I read that the 5s might have 2 GB of RAM instead of 1 GB that comes in the 5. It's also supposed to have a longer battery life. Will be interesting to see what people think about it.

P.S. - iOS7 is the best thing coming from that presentation. It needed a lift.

Neither? :lol:

Seriously though, it torks me off that Apple releases devices so quickly. I haven't even had my 4S for a year and I'm almost two models behind. My next carrier will definitely be one that offers phone upgrades sooner than 2 years.

Same here except I rent my 4S and contract doesn't run out for another year yet I think. I think that it's down right stupid that they are already trying to phase out iPhone 5 and its only a year old..

Same here except I rent my 4S and contract doesn't run out for another year yet I think. I think that it's down right stupid that they are already trying to phase out iPhone 5 and its only a year old..

They are using the same internals from the iPhone 5 in the 5c, so while the actual 5 won't be in production much longer, all of the internals will just be in another case.

They are using the same internals from the iPhone 5 in the 5c, so while the actual 5 won't be in production much longer, all of the internals will just be in another case.

I knew that I just thinks it stupid but its another for Apple to make money by wanting people to buy the latest models they have to offer.

Back
Top Bottom