Abducted by aliens

Alright, I've seen enough. Let me remind all of you skeptics that contact with aliens WILL BE the next biggest thing in history.

HRHunteRHR,
I'd appreciate it if you don't go spamming my site.

The way I see it, people won't believe even a real abduction report with the mindsets you all have. I agree that this guy maybe seeking attention but the way some of you reacted after reading his story is really pitiful. Some of you believe in stuff like god without questioning but an alien abduction...you mock it.

EVILISCIOUS said:
Alright, I've seen enough. Let me remind all of you skeptics that contact with aliens WILL BE the next biggest thing in history.
what? Now someone who can see into the future posted in ur website too?
It might happen, and yes it would be a big thing. But still, there is absolutely no evidence of ET life. And if u are wondering, yes I do believe that aliens exist. But I'm kinda skeptic about all of the UFO stuff and anal probing etc... :)

But seriously. Everytime I read the 1st post (the one u made) in this thread it keeps getting funnier and funnier. As I said, 70 years ago this would have been big. Maybe 50 years ago it would have been worth to spend time reading something like that story.

Some guy saying he was abducted is nothing new.

If you find it funny you might want to get yourself checked out by a psychiatrist.

EDIT- Who said anything about anal probing?

EVILISCIOUS said:
If you find it funny you might want to get yourself checked out by a psychiatrist.

EDIT- Who said anything about anal probing?

I'm not saying that somebody actually being abducted is funny. I'm saying that ur this is the biggest thing ever happened is funny. And yes, u said "if this guy is telling the truth" and said that u are skeptical too. But as u should know there are thousands of ppl who claim to be abducted.

oh, and it was arrizx who mentioned anal probing. And yes his story ain't that credible, but neither is the guys who posted in ur website.

Back
Top Bottom