Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Dev0115 said:
Dude this has to go into TRD's thread, this whole 6/6/06 shit is really getting to him,lol.

I admit, this thread got a smerk on my face. Nice one. To tell you the truth, no it really hasen't gotten to me. I though it would be fun to post something about it anyways. YYYYYYIIIIKKKKEEEEEEESSS!!! *boink* AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! 666 DIE DIE DIE AHHHHHHHHH ... nooo...

Ok, no that I calmed down my self. Lets countinue..

Frimon86 said:
I admit, this thread got a smerk on my face. Nice one. To tell you the truth, no it really hasen't gotten to me. I though it would be fun to post something about it anyways. YYYYYYIIIIKKKKEEEEEEESSS!!! *boink* AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! 666 DIE DIE DIE AHHHHHHHHH ... nooo...

Ok, no that I calmed down my self. Lets countinue..
Now that was scary. But didn't people go around saying stuff like this back in 98? (or did I dream that last night)

Jordan Pardy said:
Now that was scary. But didn't people go around saying stuff like this back in 98? (or did I dream that last night)

ahh yes, the "*boink*" to tell you the complete truth, I though of scooby doo as I was wrighting the AHH part, and though I'd put that in. My friend next door (whiles back - when we was like 7) loved scooby-doo. Anyways

The fact its 06/06/06 though...hence the zero, sort of takes this date away from being anything serious :p

Rather like Firday the 13th doesn't, but more people are killed on that day, because people are being too cautious, and aren't paying attention.

OK, Here goes; I love the antichrist, & I challenge him to a meeting where you & I can wreak devastating destruction on the world
sgrin.gif
saeek.gif
Arrrrrrrrgggghhhh, what have I said??

Back
Top Bottom