IS it?

um...no. there's too much BLOOD in my alcohol system. who do i see about that one? canada eh? you don't understand us country boys i guess. but that's cool you guys rock, you guys talk kinda cool. and you spell stuff weird like 'colour' lol

ArrizX said:
Honestly, that is something you talk over with her parents.

For one, because you cant have a good relationship when she has no freedom from driving, and her parents hate you. It wont work, I assure you.

Second, because she is so young, and your so old, (normally an 18/21 relationship would be fine) but sense she is only 13, and your 16, that could create problems. Im sure you have heard of cradle robbing. Though its fine if you both truely like each other.

God I have no idea how to explain this, haha sorry.
lol yeah it sucks when you date someone younger cuz im used to kinda bummin rides from my gf, but i started datin this girl thats younger than me, and i dont get my license till summer, it sucks :( but luckily i got my friends

a 13 year old is like a little kid, in other words...yes it would be weird to date her

Ð88 said:
a 13 year old is like a little kid, in other words...yes it would be weird to date her

Pretty much. If shes not fully developed, don't go near it. Because if you get serious, and then start "that" your setting yourself up for a lawsuit.

Because every relationship comes to sex or a form of it.

The only way yours wouldnt is because you want her just to have the title, as being a couple.

And if you tell me not all relationships come to sex or a form of it, I know your a liar. Because both, myself and my girlfriend couldnt care less about actually doing it. Its not the pleasure, its just another way of showing love. With us, normal people. There are exceptions, but no one cares about those people, HAHAHA

boardordi3 said:
lol yeah it sucks when you date someone younger cuz im used to kinda bummin rides from my gf, but i started datin this girl thats younger than me, and i dont get my license till summer, it sucks :( but luckily i got my friends

Lol, nice. I did that before. But im drving now. But I cant legally have my grilfriend in the car, so im still bummin rides off her becahse shes is 17 the 11th so im legal in her car.

It all works out.

ArrizX said:
Honestly, that is something you talk over with her parents.

For one, because you cant have a good relationship when she has no freedom from driving, and her parents hate you. It wont work, I assure you.

Yes parents could possibly be a huge problem for you. If they do hate you the relationship is extremely likely to fail.

It maybe better if her parents think your a friend first as well. Once she's 14 things will become a lot easier as well. Age is just a number, however it's a number that western society will judge you on. 13 and 16 some people will call you a pedophile, however 14 and 16 will be considered normal.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Yes parents could possibly be a huge problem for you. If they do hate you the relationship is extremely likely to fail.

It maybe better if her parents think your a friend first as well. Once she's 14 things will become a lot easier as well. Age is just a number, however it's a number that western society will judge you on. 13 and 16 some people will call you a pedophile, however 14 and 16 will be considered normal.
yeah, so wait 2 weeks for her to be 14, lol, problem solved, honestly i know/hate all the seniors who get all the hot freshman and sophmore girls :rolleyes: (damn them) lol, so yeah as long as ur both in HS its cool

It depends on the state you live in, but in most cases 16 is the age you can consent to sex, and therefore it would be illegal, but really though unless her parents want to be assholes about it, then you should be fine. If you are planning on having sex, I would at least wait till she goes on birth control, condoms are great, but they have a tendency to break.

It does depend on what state you live in.
and I'm not all that familliar with the law in the US, let alone what particular states allow what I'd consider paedophilia and which don't...

anyway... heres my take on things. (for what it's worth).

Walk away dude.

theres no sense in getting your ass busted, either by her parents or the law when you (leagally adult) are with their daughter (leagally child)...

Wsigo, your attitude both amazes and amuses me, but it's pretty sick, your essentially saying that what is (in the eyes of the law) child abuse, is a good laugh and he should do it as much as he can.

TBH, at 14 she's probably not really ready to start having sexual relationships either...

I know that you probably really really like her, but honestly, I don't think it's worth it...

This is a very dodgy subject, Mark edited wsigo's post, & advised him to calm it, he & I & the other mods sense that this forum is possibly heading for a flame war, nothing much yet, but take heed.
I know nothing about the legal ages in the US as they vary so much from state to state as you all know, but 14 is young by any standard, in England, I know it's illegal in England to have sex with a girl of that age, & I think it would be judged as statutory rape, whether she gives her consent or not. but the guy came here asking advice, & on the whole the advice he's been given is good, but there have been comments like "get your c*ck wet" & "jet early", the guy didn't mention sex in post 1, let's not burst his bubble, huh?

Back
Top Bottom