Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-08-2007, 07:07 PM   #11
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to ^Mike^ Send a message via AIM to ^Mike^ Send a message via MSN to ^Mike^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^Mike^
Default Re: IS it?

Well to me it sounds like your robbing the cradle, no offense meant by that of course but it might cause some problems down the road. But it doesn't hurt to see how it would work out.

^Mike^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:08 PM   #12
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to CompMan

yea...

--objects in rearview get smaller with each shift--
CompMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:11 PM   #13
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to ^Mike^ Send a message via AIM to ^Mike^ Send a message via MSN to ^Mike^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^Mike^

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompMan
yea...
What do her parents think? Have you talked to them about it yet?
^Mike^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:13 PM   #14
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to CompMan

No, I just meet her like a few days ago
--objects in rearview get smaller with each shift--
CompMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:17 PM   #15
Golden Master

Nah, as long as she is in high school..But yo

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:25 PM   #16
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35x
Nah, as long as she is in high school..But yo
As of January 1st 2007, everyone in high school is 14+ years old
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:31 PM   #17
BSOD

so you already hooked up with her but now you want to go out with her? what the hell does that mean? i don't get that whole 'go out' with someone thing. you're either banging her or not. so whats the big deal, go get your c*ck wet and stop being such a pansy! btw, as you're only 16 yourself im pretty sure thats still considered statutory rape, because her being under 16, her parents arent even legally allowed to give you consent to have sex with her. but who cares right? you're 16, hopefully you have a car, just take her out sometime to a movie or whatever, and jet early and hit that shit. that's how i used to do it... good luck my friend.
wsigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:34 PM   #18
Fully Optimized

im 15 and im goin out with this girl at my school whos a freshman, and to be honest, best thing i ever did lol, shes insanely cute, fun to be with, sweet, and her parents like me because im more "mature" then the kids her age, so yeah, as long as your both in high school, go for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsigo
so you already hooked up with her but now you want to go out with her? what the hell does that mean? i don't get that whole 'go out' with someone thing. you're either banging her or not. so whats the big deal, go get your c*ck wet and stop being such a pansy! btw, as you're only 16 yourself im pretty sure thats still considered statutory rape, because her being under 16, her parents arent even legally allowed to give you consent to have sex with her. but who cares right? you're 16, hopefully you have a car, just take her out sometime to a movie or whatever, and jet early and hit that shit. that's how i used to do it... good luck my friend.
lmfao, its 18 in the us (in most states)
Old 01-08-2007, 07:41 PM   #19
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsigo
You seriously need to grow up.

Just because your banging someone does not mean you are going out. Just because you are going out does not mean you are banging people.

Ugh i hate people like you.
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:45 PM   #20
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS
You seriously need to grow up.

Just because your banging someone does not mean you are going out. Just because you are going out does not mean you are banging people.

Ugh i hate people like you.
yeah i do too, its just annoying as hell, me and my gf dont have sex, not because of age or anything just cuz we dont wanna f*** up our relationship, i really like her and we have fun, i dunno, its just not a big deal for us