Status
Not open for further replies.

Giancarlo

Banned
Assassin_666 said:
lol gian, i thought that u woulda got a better score than that!!!! im not trying to be stereotypical but dont gay people tend to be the experimentative ones???

That's what I am. And wouldn't you think gay people would get less then straight guys? Come on dude.. use some sense.

Re: The Evil Test Results

yeah now we're getting somewhere!!!!

oh dont take that offensively either giancarlo. it was just a thought. but y would u think a straight guy gets a better result than a gay guy? the norm is guy and girl relationships so u musta experimented or what ever and done a lot of things that werent 'normal' to know what u liked right? straight guys wouldnt do that. thats all i was thinking.

and setishock: what made u stop?

luckyduck: well done! slightly better than me!

Assassin_666 said:
oh dont take that offensively either giancarlo. it was just a thought. but y would u think a straight guy gets a better result than a gay guy? the norm is guy and girl relationships so u musta experimented or what ever and done a lot of things that werent 'normal' to know what u liked right? straight guys wouldnt do that. thats all i was thinking.

A better result? You really think a bigger number in this case is a better result? I didn't experiment with anything. I just went with guys. That was not experimenting. The norm this, the norm that.. you can't define the norm. I don't experiment. I just know. Honestly, you're full of it.

Do you even look at the questions? You think because I'm gay I would be more inclined to smoke, or take drugs, or steal? You are just dead wrong. In fact I don't remember seeing one question about homosexuality in that test.

hey ban, put ur friggin coke-bottle glasses on u stupid $H!T no where in there was i "Bashing gays"

oh and come on mate... i never threatened to kill u... it may have appeared that way, and if the mods would care to go over the posts that were involved then they will see that it was possibly insinuated but at no point was it actually said that i would kill BanChan.

but by all means mate, cmon over and have a go, ill sit u on ur a$$ u scrawny little F@99!T then take great pleasure in giving u pain untill death... so cmon, bring on the fun... maybe ill hand u over to a personal friend of mine who likes to torture men???

id enjoy watching u scream as your B@115 are fried while ur chained up!

Assassin_666, thanks for exploding. I had a real fun time reading it. Let's try not to get off topic, just PM eachother.... Even though you guys probably wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom