Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Say something about the person above you

unfortunately no... though id get one if i could!!!! joining the army i have a feeling ill get to play with them!!!!

is a mod who asks questions

no one said u were dead. as for petulant childish role playing. i stopped being a child a LONG time ago. maybe u need to grow up and stop mouthing off quite so much.

THE EMPTY CAN RATTLES THE MOST!

you seem to have a thing against luckyduck. when ever u get the chance -u even make chances- u tell her that she is worthless and stupid and should leave. Yet she gets an IM from the ADMIN to get her not to... what does that tell u hmmm???? she has FRIENDS here. people who respect her!!!

so hows this:

NEEDS TO WATCH HIS MOUTH OR IT MAY GET HIM INTO TROUBLE!

His life is a lie, and should get his head out of the gutter, because he needs to wake up and smell the coffee. I have no respect for people like luckyduck. Neither do I need respect FROM people like her.

no one said that u needed respect from her, but u need to respect her as another member. she has as much right to say what she does as u do to crap on about what ever u do. im only giving u some $H!T now cuz u seem to give it to her so much... and unless u stop i wont. simple as that.

Should stop trying to prove something, because the only thing that he/she CAN prove is that, they are a complete moron.

Assassin please play the game correctly.

ok hows this:

is a complete wanker with no respect for some other members!

coward.

cmon, its simple, lay off baggin out other people in the forum and it stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom