A+

MasterCrypt

Beta member
I'm going to be takeing the test very soon. I'm looking to crack down on very good web sites. If anyone can give any good websites. That would be very helpful. Thanks for your time.

MasterCrypt said:
I'm going to be takeing the test very soon. I'm looking to crack down on very good web sites. If anyone can give any good websites. That would be very helpful. Thanks for your time.
What kind of Web sites did you have in mind ?

To study from. Like free practice test. I got a few yet I know most of all the answers. I'm looking around for new ones.

What level are you studying at, if it is GCSE or A level the bbc bitesize site is really good, thats what i use when i revise for tests. Hope this helps
Mark

good question, i took the whacko test... still waiting for the results in the mail!!! i think the propper name for my test is psychoanalysis or something???

i found it quite easy... the shrink didnt seem to think so, and although i was sposed to lay on the couch with my eyes closed, when i opend them sometimes he was pulling bits of his own hair out... he's the crazy one if u ask me!!

Back
Top Bottom