?

bluto

Banned
When i go shopping i get New Eggs.Yumm Yumm.Next week i get some more Yika's.And so on and so on.
So how does the Newegg variety taste ?
Seems to have more problems than sollutions.
Why do you buy this way ?
:confused:

bluto said:
When i go shopping i get New Eggs.Yumm Yumm.Next week i get some more Yika's.And so on and so on.
I don't vote.

All of the options in this poll are negative. (Except other, which could be looked at wither way). I can't even really understand what you are saying in your first post. Care to re-explain? Thanks

Itsme

Itsme said:
All of the options in this poll are negative. (Except other, which could be looked at wither way). I can't even really understand what you are saying in your first post. Care to re-explain? Thanks

Itsme
What i was really getting at was buying a computer on the internet.It seem to have more headaches than not,like returning for an exchange etc.
I buy in my home neighborhood for easy person to person satisfaction.
Sorry if you can't or won't do it this way too.
;)
Besides whats wrong with a bit of humor injected here ? It is the right forum isn't it ?
Why is it called Newegg ? Why not Newpc ?
:eek: :D :p

bluto said:
In case you wondered,yika is Polish for egg.
:D

Ah. I see. Well I haven't had much trouble ordering online - about as much as I have with buying things from stores. Hopefully it'll only get better...with stress on the hopefully. I'm picking "other". For now.

Itsme

I haven't had any problems ordering online either - but then again I've never ordered from Newegg; so I suppose I'll have all my online ordering problems when I try them! :p

Is there a reason to this Thread?

Back
Top Bottom