911 report

airiox said:
My opinion the only christian terroist was the timothy mcveigh and that other guy. It completley moronic not to target arabs.

Its arabs that are attacking western countries not christians. The only way to deal with it is to crush them.

Look at WWII the allies crushed Germany and a country that used to go to war every 5 years hasnt caused trouble for 60. Same with Japan a country that was blood thirsty and war mongerers is now pacified and become peaceful people.

All it takes is seeing half of your population burn to death to keep these savages at bay.
:rolleyeys:
I take it your never heard of the IRA then?
a huge gang of white christian terrorists that blew places up in Britain and killed shed loads of people.

No but i certainly have heard of the irish. They are killers in the name of christianity. MORONS.

Also there is a gang in my area sort of like that. They dont kill but they beat up people that dont believe in their strict christian values.

The fact is christians are no longer starting wars against foreign nations anymore in the name of thier god and these terrorists are.

Thus an omission of religion would be a farse. And bluto needs to understand that.

Many muslims are good people and are very nice people too. Don't let the very few a-hole terrorists make you believe that is what Islam stands for. I'm atheist don't get me wrong, but Islam is a religion of peace and is far more peaceful then christianity.

And airiox, give me a damn break. These are a few terrorists. They don't speak for entire populations.

i never speak of entire populations that is what hitler did. I just said they were muslim and they are terroists. Just saying the middle east needs to be silenced like we did to the other two war hungry nation back in 1942.

And another thing i have to point out is every major conflict right now one side is muslim. SO whatever. You could have said the same thing about christians in the 16 and 17 hundreds as well.

airiox said:
i never speak of entire populations that is what hitler did. I just said they were muslim and they are terroists. Just saying the middle east needs to be silenced like we did to the other two war hungry nation back in 1942.

And another thing i have to point out is every major conflict right now one side is muslim. SO whatever. You could have said the same thing about christians in the 16 and 17 hundreds as well.

Has it ever been clearly proved that the bombers and other
"brain washed , whatever they where called "
Are what a "normal muslim is all about"?
They probably never found more then a bloody mess of a human,One of Gods creations.
He respects all religions.It was his idea to have more than 1.
You have spoken here on an entire race,same difference,even worse.
I wonder what "casius Clay" has to say.
:confused:
P.S.This is not a bible topic,it's today.

Okay, entire races when?

And the problem with normal muslim is there is no normal muslim. That is what religion is about. Ones interpretation. Now I guess you want me to classify normal Christians? There is as many factions of the islamic church as there is in christianity.

Canada and the rest of us will all die if we dont do something. You ever read the Korran? Let me paraphrase.

And you shall smite the infidel about the neck.

Ah guess who is the infidel anyone who doesnt interpret the korann the way that specific person does.

And hey guess what, I dont know how they teach history in Canada but the 16 to 17 hundreds isnt what you would call bible times.

Name me another religion that festers with violence? Ah the silence.

I am not condeming all muslims. Just saying they need to go through a reform. They are too strict and it causes behavior as we see. If their religion is so fantastic then they should allow people more free agency. They dont trust themselves to make good decisions. Thus the oppression.

I hope you could live one day in Iran then we would see how your opinions would change.

airiox said:
Okay, entire races when?

And the problem with normal muslim is there is no normal muslim. That is what religion is about. Ones interpretation. Now I guess you want me to classify normal Christians? There is as many factions of the islamic church as there is in christianity.

Canada and the rest of us will all die if we dont do something. You ever read the Korran? Let me paraphrase.

And you shall smite the infidel about the neck.

Ah guess who is the infidel anyone who doesnt interpret the korann the way that specific person does.

And hey guess what, I dont know how they teach history in Canada but the 16 to 17 hundreds isnt what you would call bible times.

Name me another religion that festers with violence? Ah the silence.

I am not condeming all muslims. Just saying they need to go through a reform. They are too strict and it causes behavior as we see. If their religion is so fantastic then they should allow people more free agency. They dont trust themselves to make good decisions. Thus the oppression.

I hope you could live one day in Iran then we would see how your opinions would change.
This post was meant for the "free world" and to learn that a religeon can not be blamed for crimes,it's an invidual decicision and has nothing to do with religeon.Maybe this jerk got his family a lot of cash for getting blown up.Easier than the lottery.
So lets work on makeing this not happen anymore and terrorism just might end if theres no takers.
bin Laden isn't ready to die is he ??????
Case closed.

i guess you are right it is an individual decision, but they also do it in the name of alah.

airiox said:

Use your brain and stop accusing the entire islamic religion of terrorism. These are people who pervert islam for their own goals. Most middle eastern countries, like Jordan, are not launching wars against the US. So please give me a damn break. The christian religion is more violent then islam. It always has been and always will be. And they need to go through reform? Many of them are good people who have nothing to do with terrorism. Why the hell should they go through reform? You're no better then Pat Robertson and those hateful blind christians who think your religion is the best in the entire world. Every major conflict includes muslims? Wrong again. Most civil conflicts are caused by political rather then religious reasons.

If anything it is christianity that needs to undergo reform because it condemns people to hell. Certainly Islam does this too, but it is more tolerant then christianity. Christianity tells me I'm going to hell. Christianity pushes people to commit hate crimes. That's that. Don't give me this B.S about christianity being peaceloving, and islam all about war.

I got news for you giancarlo. Dont move to Saudi Arabia.

You would be a criminal and be executed.

The executed a few people last year that they found guilty for Homosexuallity. Okay?

Just as western laws are founded on christian beleifs, the middle eat is governed by islam. Okay?

Do you now see why they need to go through a reformation just like Christianity has done?

Back
Top Bottom