9/11 And some interesting facts

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

Nik00117 said:
I'm saying a plane did hit it. A military plane hit it in the side with a missle payload as alvino put it. Also if the gov would like to dissprove me i'd be more then glad to change my opinnion if I saw videos. Unedited videos.

I think a missle hit it...

Admin is hinting that one more vote for closing this thread, & it's gone.

Why? There isn't any flaming going on. It's just an intellectual conversation/debate over controversial facts about 9/11.

As controversial of a topic as this is. Id have to agree, there is no reason to close this..

I have had PM's about this, 50/50 so far, to be fair & above board, if I get others, I will let you know, but not the names.

did I already vote this thread is annoying the only reason to keep the thread open is to hear what 99nashas dad thought

How is the thread annoying? People are talking about somethign they care about, how is that annoying? And besides, if it's annoying to you, here's a concept! DONT VIEW THE THREAD! You say, "It's annoying" well, don't view the thread. What an interesting little concept that is! :rolleyes:

Seriously...it's a controversial topic, but if it brings back bad memories, don't look at this thread!

Back
Top Bottom