9/11 And some interesting facts

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

HRHunteRHR said:
Did you change your oppinion or do you just not believe that it was faked?
How do you mean, "changed my opinion"?, I have always said that I believe the events of 9/11 are true, my posts show that, as to the collapse of the towers, See Seti's post, 35, his views about the towers girders are the same as mine.

Brookfield said:
How do you mean, "changed my opinion"?, I have always said that I believe the events of 9/11 are true, my posts show that, as to the collapse of the towers, See Seti's post, 35, his views about the towers girders are the same as mine.

Whatchoo talken about beezie? I quoted Justin....

Brookfield said:
Yes, & if you think about it some more, what about all the moon landings since?, none of these were made when Bush was President, so the same applies, I reckon that the people that think the first landing was faked, belong to the same bunch of kooks who say the same of the towers.
what missions since, the some ten other apollo (moon landing)missions after that? before the most sucessfull space program was axed?
and since then there has been nobody sent further into space than the immediate close orbit of satalites, like the space station or telescopes.

now, according to speaches made by bush last year, they plan to send americans back to the moon by the end of the decade? if the technology was available some 40 years ago, why will it take so many years of research?
surely the rocket is ready to go?

anyway... reasons why people believe that the moon landins were faked...

1, the available technology, there wasn't even digital wristwatches, yet there was enough technology to send a space ship to the moon?

if this were true surely mission control and nasa massive yearly spend could be resuced to a single 486 computer, (it's still far more technology and computer power than what 'put' people on the moon and back.

2, the space race.
Lets face it, russia launched the first space ship, they sent the first living animals, the first living mamals, brought back the first things alive first and sent the first people to space, they also had a lot more years R&D in rockets thanks to the V2 rockets used in WW2...

America has a strong political enemy, and a space race, the fact is that any massive spending is crippling to economies, america 'had' to be the first to the moon, they'd already lost all the heats in the competition.
so america suddenly comes up from last place to first place in a matter of a couple of years? and gains a massive political advantage in the cold war against russia?

seems a bit too convienient, dont you think?

I mean what is soviet russia had gotten there first? afte the massive space spend it could have easily been the americans revolting against their government rather than the russians...

Lastly, no-one has been since.

Oh, and to the person who said kennedy really wantde to go to the moon and wasn't corrupt... don't make me laugh...

Research Keneddy, frank sinatra, the rat pack, and mob ties.
how kennedy use sinatra and his mob connections to racketeer votes from the poor communities as the mob bosses had control of a massive amount of people. having someone with a lot of 'unelected' or forced power over people on your side is a good way to win elections...

not corrupt.. pft...

message is "power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutly"...

Frankly the space program wants to create a way to go to the moon and bea ble to it quickly again. Frankly we should explorer and set colonizes up on the moon.

Nik00117 said:
Arrizx gov sin't goiing touch this video becaue they know that if they do to many poeple know about it. ITs far to popular to touch, they have to leave it be and pray noting happens because of it. And the I believe the goverment DID DO IT. You just look at it and say they would of never done this simple and plan. But FDR let pearl harbor happen. No one believed that he did. But he wanted in the war and he had to get in some way. Bush did the same thing over worse. HE MADE IT HAPPEN. I'm sorry but theres TO MANY facts just to ingore somthing like this. Also freedom of speech taking this down goes against that. Another thing poeple would ask why you guys even worrying about this??
Jeez, Pearl harbor now, so you're saying that Roosevelt "let" the japs move in with their aircraft carriers & planes, wreaking carnage among US personnel, & some civilians, just to start a war, he was an entirely different president to Bush, I'm not saying he was as white as snow, there were some dodgy dealings as regards arms etc, but I do not believe that he would have allowed the massacre of all those people, it was just the fact that personnel were caught napping, this has happened many times before in several wars going back to Napoleonic times & before that, too numerous to mention.

HRHunteRHR said:
Whatchoo talken about beezie? I quoted Justin....
Yes, sorry, my mistake,.....er, less of "beezie" that's a nickname I could do without, it's either Brookfield or Maurice, OK?

Um I hate to say this but if you looked back and looked at one of my posts I posted some solid evidence of FDR.

Brookfield said:
Yes, & if you think about it some more, what about all the moon landings since?, none of these were made when Bush was President, so the same applies, I reckon that the people that think the first landing was faked, belong to the same bunch of kooks who say the same of the towers.

Then what about the Pentagon? You think a commercial airliner REALLY hit it? I'm sure the whole thing about Twin Towers is somewhat controversial, but the Pentagon incident is pretty obvious that a commercial airliner didn't hit it.

Root, I never said that Kennedy wasn't corrupt, just not as corrupt as good 'ol Bush.

Brookfield said:
Yes, sorry, my mistake,.....er, less of "beezie" that's a nickname I could do without, it's either Brookfield or Maurice, OK?

K beezie! ;)

K Brookfield..

Back
Top Bottom