Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-22-2006, 11:28 AM   #101
Site Team
 
root's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,999
Default Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

First link, I see no planes, it's too small and the first thing that you do see is a plume of smoke blasting out from the tower


second link only shows second plane hitting second tower
third video is obstructed, (and just the second half of the second video), the point is that they are saying that there was some kind of flash before the plane hit the building, and yet there are no footage still shots of the moments of impact. that would either proove or disproove this.

None of those videos are in particularly good focus or resolution...

so to the person who said who'd believe a documentary maker with poor res films...
I don't know... but his films quality are as good as the DNN films.


so far as the bodies burning, I can believe that...
a body is cremated at about 1400 degrees Farenheit, for several hours, so a plane that was burning hotter wouldn't hav had much trouble reducing people to ash...
the problem is that it wouldn't have had an aweful lot of trouble reducing passports to ash either.

Terrorist suspects were identified by their passports apparantly found in the rubble, (even though the 'indescructable' black box flight recorders were destroyed).

there is footage of the fire fighters in the building on ground floor level which is apparantly destroyed by a fireball, however the lift shafts are sealed, so there would need to be a much bigger amount of energy to push out windows, and push marble laminate decor from the walls,
(this is unexplained).

anyway...
more consiricy whack...
Hunt the Boeing
http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero...reurs%5Fen.htm

this video is awesome and contains a better soundtrack..
it's also short enough to watch.
http://www.freedomunderground.org/me...tagon.php#Main


this is intersting.
especially when you start to read the stuff about how these terrorists actually got visas to go into america.



anyhow...
look here for a different side of the story...
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/..._evidence.html
of particular interest is that a boeing 757 body is actually 13 feet fide, (the 40 feet includes landing gear and tal fin)!.
also includes information about the mysterious engine part that Rolls Royce claim to have never seen, -because it's not made by Rolls Royce.

I think the point is that we'll never fully know the truth... but it's interesting to keep guessing...

I don't truely believe that terrorists did attack the world trade Centre, and the pentagon, and intended to attack the white house...

but I do believe that someone did...
the motive was well expleined in the video (even if it was a guess).

also Osama bin ladens confessions tape, does show many indesputable marks of being fake, not nealry, as said, his gold ring, (forbidden), him writing right handed (when he'd left handed) etc...

Quote:
Quote:
Bush is freinds with bin laden
How do you know this
Well known fact, Bush family has ties with both Saudi arabian royal family, and the Bin laden family, if you research bin ladens history you'll find that he used to live in america and be quite a party boy apparantly.
Bush's ties to the saudia arabian royal fammily also help to explain why afganistan was invaded and not SA when 10 of the 16 terrorist hijackers were actually from Sauida Arabia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinMcG67
Ever heard of natural gas
Yes, natural gas mixed with air is explosive, but it's also toxic, if found in the levels required for gas explosion, someone would have smelled it, and called from evacuation.
Quote:
Ever heard of a kitchen
Watch the video, there was no gas in the kitchens!
Quote:
Not to mention there's a LOT of oxygen
Oxygen makes up only a 20% of air, and air isn't (at least last time I checked) explosive.

If anything, the air is thinner at high altitude and ther eis less oxygen, and more nitrogen, which is fairly inert.

I just struck a match, and the air didn't explode, everyone in the building that I'm in appears to be OK...
Quote:
lots of pipelines carry lots of gases and liquids, most of which are combustible, and let's see what happens.
Long story short, watch the video, there is mention of explosive gasses etc, (so they are not cleverly ignored) but the mention is to talk about how they are definitly not present), and how there is no way that they could have gotten into the building.


Quote:
This time with your Jenga tower, put some firecrackers in between the Jenga pieces. Light them...then, hit the tower right as they explode. Watch what happens
Yes... did this... the top broke off...
cartainly did't crumple into a neat pile!
tried it with lego bricks too.. same effect.


Quote:
I COULD ONLY WATCH 15 MINUTES OF IT DUE TO MY INTERNET AND THE BANDWIDTH REQUEST
and had you been able to watch more of it, or selected to download it, perhaps using a download client that would have enabled you to stop start the download then you'd have seen more and been fully enlightened as to how the towers were made, the force of the inpacts, the moten metal found in the wreckage, the construction of the sealed lift shafts, the fact that there was no gas, the fact that the 'crashes' were recorded be seismograph, even though the planes were not connected to the ground, (other than through the towers). in fact you'd have learned a whole lot that let you know that the towers were not like a big jenga game at all...
perhaps if you'd watched the video before running your mouth off then you'd have insulted a few less people? -can't believe you were calling people idiots when you hadn't even seen the film
__________________

__________________
I didnít fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarianÖ
Im sick of people saying 'dont waste paper'. If trees wanted to live, they'd all carry guns.
"The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; The inherent vice of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries."
root is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 12:08 PM   #102
Fully Optimized
 
Nik00117's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,025
Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117
Default Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

Thanks root, also some other facts um the petagon lawn was untouched. When they said the PLANE BOUNCED OFF the lawn. If a big plane hits a green lawn, it will show marks period. Also why would a building remove its bomb sniffer dogs?? I mean thats kinda like idiotic to the surpeme.
__________________

__________________
Main Rig: I7 920 CPU, 6 Gigs ram 5870 GPU
M17X Laptop 2.8 Ghz Dual Core, 4870 Radeon
Nik00117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 01:33 PM   #103
BSOD
 
JustinMcG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,519
Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67
Default Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

Interesting links root.


Also, I was on the phone last night with my ISP, and we fixed my internet! So, I was actually able to download the video last night, and watched it this morning. I must say, it is very convincing, makes me think I should change my position on how the towers came down. Also, what can the American people actually do about it? Answer: Nothing. And even if they could, they wouldn't. Unless a radical change occured and the forming of a militia.

Does anyone know which amendment it is that grants the power of the people to form a milita for the benefit of the government and people?
JustinMcG67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 02:03 PM   #104
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik00117
I was impressed by it. I considered Fahrenheit 9/11 to be a fluke, and a comedy more then anything else.
It was certainly not a comedy for thousands who perished, you have a twisted way of looking at things, & ought to be confronted by relatives of those who perished.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 02:12 PM   #105
Fully Optimized
 
Nik00117's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,025
Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117
Default Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

The flim Fahrenheit 9/11 was bascially a JOKE.

http://www.fahrenheit911.com/

If you ever saw it, you'd see how little facts are in it.
__________________
Main Rig: I7 920 CPU, 6 Gigs ram 5870 GPU
M17X Laptop 2.8 Ghz Dual Core, 4870 Radeon
Nik00117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 03:43 PM   #106
Site Team
 
root's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,999
Default Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

the second amendment is the one that allows people to form lawfull malitia is the same one that allows peopleto bear arms.

WARNING...
talk of forming malitia to over throw the government is illegal,

Quote:
The Sedition Act was passed by Congress in 1918. The law made it a crime to criticize by speech or writing the government or Constitution. During the Red Scare (1919-20) A. Mitchell Palmer, the attorney general and his special assistant, John Edgar Hoover, used the Sedition Act and the Espionage Act (1917) to launch a campaign against radicals and left-wing organizations. Under these two laws 1500 people were arrested for disloyalty.

So you see... these videos that directly accuse the governments of wrong doing are in fact illegal, and could be pulled. (but I think they have better things to do!) -(change that to I HOPE they have better things to do).
__________________
I didnít fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarianÖ
Im sick of people saying 'dont waste paper'. If trees wanted to live, they'd all carry guns.
"The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; The inherent vice of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries."
root is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 07:43 PM   #107
BSOD
 
JustinMcG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,519
Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67
Default Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

Those laws were set in place for the Cold War though, I don't think it's illegal to form your own group of people who devout themselves to an ideal. So long as they don't actually do anythign illegal, there's no harm in discussing things, such would be the government and it's acts towards it's people.
JustinMcG67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 09:38 PM   #108
Fully Optimized
 
boardordi3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,392
Default Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
Not sure about FDR and Pearl Harbor, but what about those Japanese Internment Camps? Yeah, so much for "everyone is equal". Japan attacks Pearl Harbor, and the president gets scared and decides to lock up all the Japanese in America. In other senarios, America hypocritically bitches about their rights when they don't even extend it towards others. Yeah, I'm sure the founding fathers made the Bill of Rights for that purpose.



Dude, what grade are you in? Ever learn anything in World History? If you've taken World History, you've obviously shown that you didn't pay attention in that class.

Sorry for the history lesson. Back in November of 1918, World War I was ending, and Germany was litterally in chaos. Then in 1919, this new German Republic drafted a constitution in the city of Weimar, creating the democratic government known as the Weimar Republic. I'm not going to dive into details, but basically this government was horrible. The economy still sucked, they were in debt and to make things worse, they thought they could do something about it and started printing TONS and TONS of German Marks (their currency), which resulted in the mass inflation of EVERYTHING. If something cost 100 marks, by next year it would cost 944,000 marks. All it did was make things worse.

The also French decide to take the Ruhr Valley, a region that produced 80% of German iron and coal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhr_Valley). Now their economy was screwed up the butt. Then the US (yes, the US) passes the Dawes Plan of 1924 to help Germany recover (although this was because the US had stocks in Germany, and they didn't want those stocks to die). Oh, and the Treaty of Versailles completely jips the Germans when World War I ends (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_...es_%281919%29).

Now, on to Adolf Hitler, the oh-so infamous man. Born in Austria in 1889, he was 18 when he tried enrolling in a Vienna art school, but got rejected. At that time, Vienna was the capital of the multinational Hapsburg empire. Austrian Germans were the minority, but felt racially superior to Jews, Serbs, Poles and other ethnic/religious groups. During his stay in Vienna, Hitler developed the fanatical anti-Semitism that would play a big role later in his rise to power. He fought in World War I, and despised the Weimar Republic. In 1919 he joined a small group of right-wing extremists. In about one year, he was the leader of the National Socialist German Workers, or the Nazi Party. Later in 1923, he tried to seize power in Munich, but failed. He was then jailed and that was when he wrote Mein Kampf (My Struggle), the "Bible" per se, of the Nazi Party. It basically reflected his obsessions - extreme nationalism, racism and anti-Semitism.

When he left prison, he basically went on all these political speeches and rallies. Since Germany was hit hard by the Great Depression, everyone was losing faith in the Weimar Republic (keep in mind, a democratic government too), because nothing was being done to help it's citizens and economy. Hitler promised to fix all that if given power. He promised to fix the the country's high unemployment rates (by 1942, 43% of the German work force was unemployed). He promised to also rearm Germany, used nationalism and promised to return Germany to it's glory days of Bismark and all that. By then, Nazi membership was almost to a million. Guess what? He did do what he promised.

With Nazis and Communists gaining more seats in the Reichstag (the Germany parliament), they finally decided to make Hitler the Chancellor of Germany (Prime Minister). Thus, he was legally the Head of State. In one year, he gained full power and pretty much turned Germany into a one-party state, under the Nazis. Like Stalin, he turned Germany into a totalitarian state.

You're probably thinking they were nuts for making Hitler the Chancellor of Germany, but you have to realize something. To Germans, he was almost like a saint. When he gained power, unemployment litterally ceased to exist, the economy was up and running and people were happy. However, his fanatical ideas did force him to become this maniac whom we all know of him today. The rest is history.

Sorry for the whole lesson and all, but before you go rambling on about someone else's national heritage, you should know what you're talking about first. You obviously didn't, so I thought I'd enlighten you.

okay, i didnt read that, but i skimmed it, and i see your point, i was pissed cause my computer kept restarting randomly, yeah and i got a D in world history last year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
It was certainly not a comedy for thousands who perished, you have a twisted way of looking at things, & ought to be confronted by relatives of those who perished.
i think he meant that the movie not the actual event
__________________
We ride, we die {É}FORUM 2007{É}
boardordi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:30 PM   #109
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik00117
I agree you can't talk about this issue till you see the VIDEO! There present the facts more clearely then I could ever hope to image.
The video is only one source. And that source is intent on proving the government wrong. You could watch something else, and it would show facts to Osama doing it. Depends on what you watch really.
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L Ė ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 11:04 PM   #110
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

Justin and Hunter, either bring the arguements somewhere else, or just shut up. You guys are getting out of control and will bring this thread down. I know you were previously debating over the facts of the attack, but that obviously turned into mudslinging and flaming. Cool it.
__________________

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0