Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-01-2007, 07:46 AM   #51
The Candyman

Default Re: 9/11 Loose Change

alot of people died and for what ? What has changed...other than the fact that people realized that terrorism is real.

Lots of people have finally put it to rest, but then it keeps surfacing only to cause debate once again. There will always be two sides to this coin.

I say let the subject rest in peace along with all the innocent people who died...

Old 07-01-2007, 11:20 AM   #52
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to ssc456

well mr mixx i have to say you speak alot of sense but im writing this as im watching the concert for princess diana there is a big conspiracy as to how she died aswell but the fact is she did.

we are all very sorry for her loss as we are for the people that lost their lives of 9/11 aswell as the london bombings BUT i feel really strongly when someone is blamed for something they didnt do.

and what is even worse is when the real person responsible sits back in his chair laughing almost.

IMO opinion wather it was bush or just people in the governement that arranged it they are SICK people that deserve to be locked away and left to rot.

i just wish if loose change was not true or facts was wrong why hasnt the governemtn released a documentary explaining all of the factual errors.

you may say the government does not have to explain itself to us but dont you think thats a load of bull if the people of the USA and UK and from all over the world are questioning the government they should have the decentsy to answer such few questions.

EDIT: this post is not directed at mr mixx or anyone specific its just general questions i would like to ask everyone.

Dont Eat Animals, Its Not Good For Them And They Dont Like It!
ssc456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 02:06 PM   #53
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssc456 View Post
well mr mixx i have to say you speak alot of sense but im writing this as im watching the concert for princess diana there is a big conspiracy as to how she died aswell but the fact is she did.

we are all very sorry for her loss as we are for the people that lost their lives of 9/11 aswell as the london bombings BUT i feel really strongly when someone is blamed for something they didnt do.

and what is even worse is when the real person responsible sits back in his chair laughing almost.

IMO opinion wather it was bush or just people in the governement that arranged it they are SICK people that deserve to be locked away and left to rot.

i just wish if loose change was not true or facts was wrong why hasnt the governemtn released a documentary explaining all of the factual errors.

you may say the government does not have to explain itself to us but dont you think thats a load of bull if the people of the USA and UK and from all over the world are questioning the government they should have the decentsy to answer such few questions.

EDIT: this post is not directed at mr mixx or anyone specific its just general questions i would like to ask everyone.
I think we deserve answers cos at the end of the day we voted the polititcians into thees positions and so they should in turn answer our questions about what they are doing with the power we gave them
Old 07-01-2007, 02:11 PM   #54
Site Team

Send a message via AIM to celegorm
Default poll for change

Poll added.

Fair warning: If that makes this get out of hand, I'm locking this down.

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 02:56 PM   #55
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to ssc456

thanks celegorm.

and i agree if it gets out of hand i would want you too close it anyway but by the sounds of it people are able to discuss this in a civil way.

and BTW IMO the government will be guilty until they give us some answers

Dont Eat Animals, Its Not Good For Them And They Dont Like It!
ssc456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 04:48 PM   #56
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~mr mixx~ View Post
alot of people died and for what ? What has changed...other than the fact that people realized that terrorism is real.

Lots of people have finally put it to rest, but then it keeps surfacing only to cause debate once again. There will always be two sides to this coin.

I say let the subject rest in peace along with all the innocent people who died...
If this needs to be put to rest why did we (US AND UK)go to war with afghanistan to find osama bin laden if it needs to be forgotten . I am sorry but when so many people have died families want answers and when the answers provided are being scrutinised i would wanna dig deeper if it where my family and find out what realy happened so that the perpertrators of this crime can be locked away from society to protect us
Old 07-02-2007, 01:50 AM   #57
Fully Optimized

Ok there is war but why were still there, its their problem let them fix it US is not the world's police. I do think its a conspiracy the most stupid one is the pentagon lol. A plane did that?
//Antec 902 V3 Case, Intel i7-2600K (@4.5GHz 1.280V watercooled w/ Antec H2O Kuhler 920), 8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz, ASUS P8P67 PRO B3, MSI 3GB N580 GTX Lightning Xtreme (@850MHz/2100MHz), 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3, Corsair HX850W Pro Series//
//XPS 410 C2D E6400 @ 2.13GHz, 2GB DDR2 667MHz, 250GB HD, eVGA 320mb 8800GTS(605/1900MHz)//
//AMD Athlon XP +2000, Socket A MSI-6390, 768 mb of PC 2100 RAM, AGP ATI RADEON 9600SE//

I <3 TrancE
NeXuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 02:56 AM   #58
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeXuS View Post
Ok there is war but why were still there, its their problem let them fix it US is not the world's police.?
well.. it is their problem, but didn't the US cause that problem?
As I said, I'm happy that the troops stay there to try and clean up the mess they created. Though that isn't the real reason why they are there.
They need to have a friendly government in Iraq, that was the whole point of the war. So if they leave now some of the other groups might take control of the country, some groups which don't like the USA. And if that happens then USA got nothing out of the war in which thousands of their soldiers got killed.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:04 AM   #59
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Steff

I guess no one will ever know what happend that day but like a few people said, heaps of people died that day.

As for the sht with bush doing it, I've kept an open mind but realy dont think he was involved. I've watched loose change and it does bring up good points about it but I think it also explains how all the people got landed and got boarded of the aircrafts? So all them peoples familys loved ones didnt parish that day? I think thats BS

Although everything does seem abit fishy, I dont see why the us goverment wont publish evidence, its naturaly going to cause suspision when they are hiding things from us and such like.

And for the war in Iraq, OIL.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:36 AM   #60
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura View Post
well.. it is their problem, but didn't the US cause that problem?
As I said, I'm happy that the troops stay there to try and clean up the mess they created. Though that isn't the real reason why they are there.
They need to have a friendly government in Iraq, that was the whole point of the war. So if they leave now some of the other groups might take control of the country, some groups which don't like the USA. And if that happens then USA got nothing out of the war in which thousands of their soldiers got killed.
Yeah but why are they staying I think they should have backed off when they got Hussien, there just stading in hell. More inocent lives.

//Antec 902 V3 Case, Intel i7-2600K (@4.5GHz 1.280V watercooled w/ Antec H2O Kuhler 920), 8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz, ASUS P8P67 PRO B3, MSI 3GB N580 GTX Lightning Xtreme (@850MHz/2100MHz), 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3, Corsair HX850W Pro Series//
//XPS 410 C2D E6400 @ 2.13GHz, 2GB DDR2 667MHz, 250GB HD, eVGA 320mb 8800GTS(605/1900MHz)//
//AMD Athlon XP +2000, Socket A MSI-6390, 768 mb of PC 2100 RAM, AGP ATI RADEON 9600SE//

I <3 TrancE
NeXuS is offline   Reply With Quote