Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-30-2007, 04:28 PM   #31
Fully Optimized
 
ssc456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,279
Send a message via MSN to ssc456
Default Re: 9/11 Loose Change

wasnt 1 of the towers built on a gold mine ?
__________________

__________________
He who has never failed has never attempted anything worth succeeding at.

Dont Eat Animals, Its Not Good For Them And They Dont Like It!
ssc456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 04:31 PM   #32
Fully Optimized
 
hascet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,218
Default Re: 9/11 Loose Change

Lol, it was the US gold depository, not a mine, but either way there was lots of gold down there
__________________

__________________
www.crazycomputers.org
hascet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 04:44 PM   #33
Fully Optimized
 
ssc456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,279
Send a message via MSN to ssc456
Default Re: 9/11 Loose Change

lol my bad it was a while ago i watched the films
__________________
He who has never failed has never attempted anything worth succeeding at.

Dont Eat Animals, Its Not Good For Them And They Dont Like It!
ssc456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 04:44 PM   #34
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: 9/11 Loose Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by hascet View Post
And what would the goverment get out of planning attack on their own soil, and killing thousands of innocent people? And on top of that doomed the economy not only in th eUS, but aroudn the world.
a reason to go tow war in a country with a load of oil thus meaning a better economy in the long run .
also if the US could destroy the rest of the worlds economy but still keep their own pretty stable they could easily win wars as other countries would have no money for arms
i peronsly dunno what to think about this .I know the British government lied about iraq being able to scramble a chemical attack in under 45minutes (if i remember correctly)which later got rubbished and then a load of politicians got embraced that they have been rumbled so can you trust any politician . On both sides of the lake. As for my views on Bush well as all polititcians do he has a personal agenda that comes before the welbeing of the country he is in control of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino View Post
A thread doomed from the beginning. Lock it while the firestorm hasn't gone out of control yet.

i don tthink it should be closed . if people cant discuss a serious subject like this without flaming each other then how do they expect to lead a normal life as you are always gonna meet people you disagree with

. i think if you dont agree with someones comment why make a personal attack against the person . what would there be to gain
__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 04:46 PM   #35
Golden Master
 
mammikoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,459
Send a message via MSN to mammikoura
Default Re: 9/11 Loose Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssc456 View Post
yh i think theres a rule that after 10 - 20 years they are allowed to release government / confidental news
yeah, though I think it's 50 years. And anyway, they can still be kept secret if they want to keep them secret.

As for why attack Iraq mmm.. O ... I... L
__________________
0_o
mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 05:25 PM   #36
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: 9/11 Loose Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by hascet View Post
And what would the goverment get out of planning attack on their own soil, and killing thousands of innocent people? And on top of that doomed the economy not only in th eUS, but aroudn the world.
You never know. There are a lot of random conspiracies like how supposedly FDR knew about the attack on Pearl Harbor but failed to prevent it, or how the Moon Landings were faked.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 05:34 PM   #37
Fully Optimized
 
ssc456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,279
Send a message via MSN to ssc456
Default Re: 9/11 Loose Change

yh but IMO there has never bin this much evidence against a conspiracy.

IMO taking in the evidence from the loose change videos.

it was not a plane that hit the pentagon.
the phone calls from the flight that landed in the field was fake.
atleast 1 of the planes that hit the twin towers was not a commercial airline.
some government person was told not to fly on that day.
'betting' on 747s stock going down was up by a hell of alot.

and this is only few of the facts i remeber off the top of my head and again i repeat i do not recall another conspiracy that has this much evidence.
__________________
He who has never failed has never attempted anything worth succeeding at.

Dont Eat Animals, Its Not Good For Them And They Dont Like It!
ssc456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 05:38 PM   #38
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 383
Default Re: 9/11 Loose Change

People can choose what they want to choose, the facts are layed in front of you. Its up to people to make the decision. Seeing as I believe 9/11 was a conspiracy, if this thread even changes one persons opinion/mind on what happened I believe it is of use and should not be closed. I understand that people have various ideas of what happened, as long as this can stay civil and we can all act like adults and not make attacks on one another I see no reason why this should be closed.
pooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 06:09 PM   #39
Fully Optimized
 
troy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 2,410
Default Re: 9/11 Loose Change

People can say what they want, I disagree with most of what has been said in this thread. I don't think it was an inside job, but people are free to believe what they want and even though I completely disagree with their opinions, they have reasons for believing what they do and I can't change that, so I respect their opinions. I've seen some debates get out of hand here, but this one has been civil and I see no reason to close it.
__________________
Desktop: Dell Dimension E510, 2.5GB RAM, Intel P4 3.0GHZ, 250GB HDD, Windows Vista Premium. Might not be the best, but the old girl is still running good.
troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 06:19 PM   #40
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: 9/11 Loose Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy View Post
People can say what they want, I disagree with most of what has been said in this thread. I don't think it was an inside job, but people are free to believe what they want and even though I completely disagree with their opinions, they have reasons for believing what they do and I can't change that, so I respect their opinions. I've seen some debates get out of hand here, but this one has been civil and I see no reason to close it.
Well then before we even speculate about the wtc what crashed into the pentagon ?
__________________

__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0