9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mental Liberator said:
Why would I get modded for this, I expressed an opinion. Is it wrong to think differently than most people on this board?

So, if your parents were in the WTC and they had to god damn jump from 81 floors or even higher you wouldn't get pissed if someone posted this picture?

Yes, you do have a right to express your opinion but when I actually watched people jumping for their lives it was disturbing.

But, you posting that in a thread when people are remembering mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, uncles, etc. is just completely wrong.

You are sick and have no respect for loss of life, just remember that if your parents or someone you loved died like that.

BobTheLOL said:
No, I reported it but just really messed up it's still up.

What's messed up? Acting like having 2000+ people killed is a holiday like people do with Thanksgiving? Or me saying that World Trade only put more weight on the rich side of the so called balance in society and made sweatshops to create more slaves for the monopoly of greed?

Mental Liberator said:
What's messed up? Acting like having 2000+ people killed is a holiday like people do with Thanksgiving? Or me saying that World Trade only put more weight on the rich side of the so called balance in society and made sweatshops to create more slaves for the monopoly of greed?

How do you see 9/11 as a holiay? It's a day for people to pay their respects to people who lost their lives. But, your just another clown in this world who looks at it as "Who Care's?", but people do care because they lost family!

So, maybe you should never talk to your parents or friends or anyone ever again because your just a completely sick person who does not deserve familly or friends.

BobTheLOL said:
How do you see 9/11 as a holiay? It's a day for people to pay their respects to people who lost their lives. But, your just another clown in this world who looks at it as "Who Care's?", but people do care because they lost family!

So, maybe you should never talk to your parents or friends or anyone ever again because your just a completely sick person who does not deserve familly or friends.

What do people do to "respect" 9/11?

They make cookies, shirts, and other stupid accessories to make money off of. It's a holiday.

Mental Liberator said:
What do people do to "respect" 9/11?

They make cookies, shirts, and other stupid accessories to make money off of. It's a holiday.

I am not going to argue with your heartless ass anymore your not worth me typing anything else.

So, I'll just sit back and wait until your banned.

Have a good night.

BobTheLOL said:
I am not going to argue with your heartless ass anymore your not worth me typing anything else.

So, I'll just sit back and wait until your banned.

Have a good night.

Or you just clowned, now just sit yo' a$$ down.

Mental Liberator said:
Or you just clowned, now just sit yo' a$$ down.

No, I just feel there is no reason to argue with someone who does not have any respect for innocent people killed by terroists.

So, nope there is no reason to talk with you.

I just hope your view's change if something ever happens in your life which was horrible.

You would be the same I think, someone is going to make a batch of cookies and profit off the murders or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom