89 days left!!!

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
...until winter!! hooray
im utterly addicted to snowboarding, its my favorite thing in the world
oh btw, im lookin for a new media player as an ipod replacement (broke and apple is really stupid and wont replace it) any ideas? i was thinkin about the iriver clix, or maybe the creative zen? if you got any ideas tell me, otherwise, tell me about how you cant wait for winter woohoo!!!!!!

boardordi3 said:
...until winter!! hooray
oh btw, im lookin for a new media player as an ipod replacement (broke and apple is really stupid and wont replace it) any ideas? i was thinkin about the iriver clix, or maybe the creative zen? if you got any ideas tell me, otherwise, tell me about how you cant wait for winter woohoo!!!!!!

I cant wait to snowboard again also! i Hear iRivers are good.

haha ya, snowboarding is probably my favorite sport next to skateboarding. i go up to the cascade mountains most winters (in wisonsin.)

the irive clix is awesome, i want one pretty bad. i would also recommend the olympus m:robe. idk i like the way it looks and functions. creative mp3 players are great too. i would take almsot anything over an ipod just so im not like 90% of the people that ahev an mp3 player lol.

cileskot said:
haha ya, snowboarding is probably my favorite sport next to skateboarding. i go up to the cascade mountains most winters (in wisonsin.)

the irive clix is awesome, i want one pretty bad. i would also recommend the olympus m:robe. idk i like the way it looks and functions. creative mp3 players are great too. i would take almsot anything over an ipod just so im not like 90% of the people that ahev an mp3 player lol.
dude, i go to cascade too, i forgot ur from chi too!! lol, we shud go snowboarding
btw: too bad the m:robe cant play videos :(

haha thats pretty cool you go there too. actaully im from bloomington, couple hours south of chicago, but close enoguh lol

Ughh! Are you serious, I hate winter, I hate the snow, I hate the rain and I hate being cold. I like it hot and sunny. I am up here in Seattle, great city crappy weather. Now places like Vegas or SoCal this time of year, we are talking hot and sunny thats my type of weather. DF!

cileskot said:
haha thats pretty cool you go there too. actaully im from bloomington, couple hours south of chicago, but close enoguh lol
lol, im from frankfort, bout 40mins south of chicago, but yeah close enough :p

boardordi3 said:
...until winter!! hooray

Yeah!!! Snowboarding!!

But anyways, I wouldnt go with an iRiver. Sure they are awesome players, but they also have hard drives in them. Im not sure about the Clix, but for saftey sake go with a large flash memory player.

Because you crash once on the iRiver, and you give the hard drive a flat spot and its useless.

i dont know about you guys, but i like my mp3 player to have a little weight, so you actually know its in your pocket. if you have some little 2 gram or whatever player there is no way to tell if its in your pocket because its so light. i like them to be retangular and about the size of an ipod. thats an adavntage of hard drive players (for me) because you usually only get small, light players when they are flash based.

Back
Top Bottom